Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes - who is overseeing the investigation into Trumps teams links with Russia and briefed Trump about it and not the committee (Dems and Reps) like he should have - has stopped an open intelligence committee hearing with former heads of intelligence agencies.

This hearing was to gather info about the Russian links, it will now be heard behind closed doors.

LOL!!!

I have just heard Sean Spicer backtrack from calling Trump "The Closer" due to 'famed negotiating skills' as he's realised it's not a 1-on-1 discussion!

No shit, Sherlock!! Trump can't buy his way out of bullshit!!

34 now against the proposed bill!

Congress will drown itself if it doesn't pass anything. It's them who face election in 2 years, not Trump

In other news the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee, Devin Nunes - who is overseeing the investigation into Trumps teams links with Russia and briefed Trump about it and not the committee (Dems and Reps) like he should have - has stopped an open intelligence committee hearing with former heads of intelligence agencies.

This hearing was to gather info about the Russian links, it will now be heard behind closed doors.

No doubt under the widely abused and nefarious "national security" blanket.

I think it's in the security of the nation to clear the President's name and show how poor the evidence is, but that whole industry is corrupt to the core in my opinion. I would have absolutely loved former head of the NSA for example to sit there with a straight face and say "well the hacker embedded a Russian and Spanish signature into the malware so this proves he was definitely from Russia".

Hearings behind closed doors should never occur unless it presents a clear danger to a specific agent and there should be judicial oversight into who that is and what the danger is. The principles of open democracy should be the highest priority, behind national security.

LOL!!!

I have just heard Sean Spicer backtrack from calling Trump "The Closer" due to 'famed negotiating skills' as he's realised it's not a 1-on-1 discussion!

No shit, Sherlock!! Trump can't buy his way out of bullshit!!

34 now against the proposed bill!

Did he lose the vote?

Congress will drown itself if it doesn't pass anything. It's them who face election in 2 years, not Trump

You forget that Trump can't sack a single Senator or Rep unless they've broken the law in some way.

The constituent, however, can kick out their representatives IF they don't do their jobs.

If Trump decides to strangle the populace with the 'broken' ACA, instead of attempting to fix it, he's the one that's fooked by Congress.

The voters are feared, not the Presidency.

Did he lose the vote?
Vote was scheduled for yesterday, got postponed after clear opposition from Freedom Caucus. Vote scheduled for today, yet still Ryan doesn't have enough votes. Trump apparently is over with it and whatever happens today happens.

You forget that Trump can't sack a single Senator or Rep unless they've broken the law in some way.

The constituent, however, can kick out their representatives IF they don't do their jobs.

If Trump decides to strangle the populace with the 'broken' ACA, instead of attempting to fix it, he's the one that's fooked by Congress.

The voters are feared, not the Presidency.

I wasn't saying Trump can fire someone. I was saying that if Congress can't agree with a replacement plan they are screwed in less than 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.