Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst a stupid and ill thought out thing to say democratic Chris Matthews said almost word for word the same thing in 2013, yet he wasn't called out by the press for it

One is a news reader for the 3rd biggest cable news network the other is the official spokesman for the President of the United States and his office.

What level of stupidity/ignorance does a government representative have to display before they are removed from their position?
I've asked Boris Johnson about this and he's said he'll come back to me with an answer as soon as he's finished watering the toaster.

My latest conspiracy theory is that the latest fall out with Russia is an attempt to deflect from the fact that GCHQ have admitted that they gave the US information that they have eavesdropped on Trump's team liason with the Russian prior to the election. It seems a host of other countries intelligence agencies picked up the same chatter but don't have to hand it over to the Americans. If the contents contain evidence of collusion with regards to effecting the outcome of the election then the recent fall out with Russia would be used by the administration to show there was no collusion and or quid pro quo. Dropping big bombs in sparsely populated areas in countries which no other superpowers have vested interests would also be a smart move.

I am reasonably convinced Trump has been totally manipulated. He is supposed to be promoting business and winding America's neck in. However some are saying we can secure good business by cutting out Syria's oil pipe line to him and essentially getting military action. Tillerson is a dodgy fucker alright.

Lyndsay Graham is now encouraged by the Trump administration, John McCain, Hillary Clinton all support Trump atm, wtf. His current policy is their policy, that is fuck up some poor sods in a war, keep military business good.

So many fingers in so many pies it is hard to make out who has sticky fingers and who doesn't any more.

One thing is for sure, when a TV reporter has to tell him which country he has just bombed (Syria, not Iraq!) and the Chinese Premier has to spend 10 minutes explaining the history of China and Korea making Chinese involvement difficult, you know that sooner or later something is going to unravel and someone is getting a black eye, and some dodgy Russian money dealings and collusion in manipulating the election might be the least of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.