Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing people are 'in shock' and 'no one saw this coming' - are these people blind? I live in Manchester, UK and I saw it coming how can they be so ignorant?
I was surprised - in part because I couldn't quite 'get' that people wouldn't see through some pretty tissue thin lies. But also it would seem that his campaign more successfully played
on the fears and hatred of people. And fear and hatred lead to a poverty of Life - no matter how much money one has or not. So the idea that the country that likes to think of itself as the leader of the free world is electing its leader along these lines is a bit of a shock (more so than whether Clinton or Trump won). But maybe it shouldn't be? And its not to say that the likes of the UK is any different - maybe it has just highlighted flaws in the model of democracy itself?

And this weeks "Arse clown" award goes to newsweek`s magazine for their stunning cock up of publishing and distributing to shops the Hilary Clinton celebration issue with the headline Madame President, can I suggest next weeks title " It aint over till the fat lass sings".

Because the BBC (or State Controlled Television as I prefer to call it) and most other aspects of the MSM is dominated by a metropolitan liberal elite who are so narrow minded and intolerant due to the brainwashing they've received that they can't even comprehend that people will have views and opinions different to their own?

These people are the new ''useful idiots'' of the Neo-liberal Globalists that have taken control of Western governments and economies in the last 2 decades

completely agree with this. the media are clearly bias and whats been shown is that they and politicians dont represent the views of ordinary people anymore. anyone with any concern over immigration is immediately labelled racist. even now i keep seeing all these celebrities mocking the result - as if they know better and they understand what people are actually feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.