Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you agree with Gadaffi's statue coming down??

Ask the man above. He has all the answers...

Tell me chaps; anything wrong with them being in some corner of a museum, somewhere, or should victims be forever mocked by symbolism and "just deal with it"...?

I'm more than happy for them to be in a museum and the education that would go with it.

I wish they'd follow the German lead and not be afraid to show their dark past and why we shouldn't go back there.

I didn't get my knickers in a twist, you did.The problem is yours in as much as you hate people you don't even know, and this thread isn't about the Manchester bombing is it? You think that hating someone for an opinion on an internet forum is OK, now that's a logic I am glad doesn't bide with me.
Absolutely, there's plenty of people that are worthy of hate based on their opinions. The fact you can't grasp that is beyond sane.

Would you hate someone putting forward an opinion that ISIS are justified for their attacks on Europe? Would you hate someone forwarding the view that paedophilia should be legalised? Would you hate someone making light of the death of Lee Rigby?

How is someone laughing at Neo Nazis killing a peaceful demonstrator any different to the first or last of my examples? You think that forwarding an idea online is fine because it's the internet? Do you believe the extra level of anonymity and the fact it's not a face to face conversation is some sort of get out clause?

You must see why it may matter to black inhabitants of the state?

It's fine you sitting in your house in Manchester stating what you'd be fine with, but you surely empathise with the feelings of those that see the statues as markers from a repressive time.
Yes I can see that perhaps you're right I don't know any black inhabitants of Virginia or if they're offended by a 150 year old statue so I wouldn't be offended by proxy on their behalf, all I see is its caused a load of shite and someone their life.

Yes I can see that perhaps you're right I don't know any black inhabitants of Virginia or if they're offended by a 150 year old statue so I wouldn't be offended by proxy on their behalf, all I see is its caused a load of shite and someone their life.
I'm not offended by proxy by the statue. I can just empathise with their view that they want it torn down even if it's a view I'm not sure I agree with.

Absolutely, there's plenty of people that are worthy of hate based on their opinions. The fact you can't grasp that is beyond sane.

Would you hate someone putting forward an opinion that ISIS are justified for their attacks on Europe? Would you hate someone forwarding the view that paedophilia should be legalised? Would you hate someone making light of the death of Lee Rigby?

How is someone laughing at Neo Nazis killing a peaceful demonstrator any different to the first or last of my examples? You think that forwarding an idea online is fine because it's the internet? Do you believe the extra level of anonymity and the fact it's not a face to face conversation is some sort of get out clause?

You keep mentioning me posting on the internet and now you're going on about "Face to face" the poster didn't LOL at the person being killed why are you being such a sweetheart?
This is what I believe in for future reference.

I don't like Fascists
I don't like Antifa
I don't like mob violence

I have voted for 3 different parties in the last GE's I have no political persuasion and I don't swing left or right and I most certainly don't support the extremes of either, your obvious anger doesn't impress me either.

You keep mentioning me posting on the internet and now you're going on about "Face to face" the poster didn't LOL at the person being killed why are you being such a sweetheart?
This is what I believe in for future reference.

I don't like Fascists
I don't like Antifa
I don't like mob violence

I have voted for 3 different parties in the last GE's I have no political persuasion and I don't swing left or right and I most certainly don't support the extremes of either, your obvious anger doesn't impress me either.
I have no interest in your political views. DD never said he despised you. I didn't say I despised you. You decided to pull others up on their views towards another poster as you found it "abhorrent" to dislike someone for a view online.

I've since explained at length why being online espousing a view is no defence. If one posts like a ****, expect to be called out for it, whether or not the poster doing so knows you personally or not.

I'm not even sure why you're posting to defence the original poster seeing at their post was removed and they are more than likely taking some time out of the thread/forum.

Ps, I keep mention "posting on the internet as opposed to face to face" as you have referenced it at least twice when stating the absurdity of disliking some for their stated ONLINE opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.