Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
1300 jobs are still going to Mexico.

Pence offered the company huge tax breaks and incentives to stay. Exactly the kind of thing they rallied against and all the corporate corruption.

You may be correct bud, however if this is a lesser evil used as a tool to smash the dam that is the establishment it will be roundly accepted by Trump voters.
I have not read that myself regarding incentives but still, it matters not in the day today reality living in that area. A lot of blue collar workers will see this as direct action that immediately helps them. From politicians this is exactly what they want not 'well we will have talks' stuff. They want clear direct tangible action that helps them and they got it, this is how it will be viewed by most imo.

Still gloating over this. I've been surviving on liberal tears since the election
Good for you. Those tears wont get you far once he has alienated half of the nutters in the world and undermined every necessary alliance that has been forged since the war. You dont have to be seen as a woolly liberal to mistrust or dislike the man, in the same way that not everybody who voted for Brexit was an ignorant racist anti immigrant numpty.

Good for you. Those tears wont get you far once he has alienated half of the nutters in the world and undermined every necessary alliance that has been forged since the war. You dont have to be seen as a woolly liberal to mistrust or dislike the man, in the same way that not everybody who voted for Brexit was an ignorant racist anti immigrant numpty.
Be specific, what alliance and other things are you referring to?

You may be correct bud, however if this is a lesser evil used as a tool to smash the dam that is the establishment it will be roundly accepted by Trump voters.
I have not read that myself regarding incentives but still, it matters not in the day today reality living in that area. A lot of blue collar workers will see this as direct action that immediately helps them. From politicians this is exactly what they want not 'well we will have talks' stuff. They want clear direct tangible action that helps them and they got it, this is how it will be viewed by most imo.

IMO it is completely and utterly irrelevant what Trump does. He's already been "vindicated". His supporters are going nowhere as long as he is President and no matter what he does. They wanted to stick it to the "establishment" and "the elites" and the "banksters" and the "libs" and to "identity politics" and they did. They didn't vote for the man. They voted against what he isn't.

The minority who are his true believers are exactly the same as those taken in by religious hucksters, so again, his actions are completely irrelevant. Barring his death, he has them for life.

It's remarkable how many people don't grasp this concept, just as it is those on the other side who think that Trump saying one thing and doing another is somehow "news" or even worth spending the time to criticize. It's who he is and has been his entire business career to anyone who has bothered to follow it, as I have -- he has rendered truth and fact irrelevant in his business dealings, and also to political discourse. This is so obvious why is anyone bothering to call him on it?

Last edited:
I see Donald has pissed China off now by talking to Taiwan - a US taboo to keep relationships with China " cordial" these past 40 years. I am no fan of Trump but fair play to him on this - like Obama did with Cuba - talk to people, change things, remove barriers - entrenched 40 year embargoes on talking like this do nobody any good . Jaw Jaw not war war and Churchill once said.

article-1153771-03A65AC4000005DC-397_468x327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.