Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously I got A* in English literature I think you both need to just read a book entering this discussion.
If you don't understand what strawman argument means. like I'm struggling here. try to at least have a modicum of understanding before you act like Billy big bollocks.

Honestly I feel for you both, I've backed the wrong whore before. it's not nice knowing you are are out of touch, I feel you. I voted for miliband that says it all but come on, you lost. stop being daft.

Then he would be a bully and a hypocrite coming from the point of paying no tax himself and saying that made him smart,he will be the nastiest most devisive president in history i think
Like @Cheadle_hulmeBlue say's @karen7, people will not care if the end result is they have jobs. All what you say may be spot on but the reality is for those paying bills in that state; what matters is the job security. Many of these people voted for Trump and this will be seen as tangible evidence of him delivering on a promise to them,they will feel absolutely vindicated.

Read this and see why ex democrats voted for him, really, you should read this article.

https://www.propublica.org/article/revenge-of-the-forgotten-class

Like @Cheadle_hulmeBlue say's @karen7, people will not care if the end result is they have jobs. All what you say may be spot on but the reality is for those paying bills in that state; what matters is the job security. Many of these people voted for Trump and this will be seen as tangible evidence of him delivering on a promise to them,they will feel absolutely vindicated.

Read this and see why ex democrats voted for him, really, you should read this article.

https://www.propublica.org/article/revenge-of-the-forgotten-class

1300 jobs are still going to Mexico.

Pence offered the company huge tax breaks and incentives to stay. Exactly the kind of thing they rallied against and all the corporate corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.