Donald Trump

As I said earlier in the thread, he (really his handlers) were going with the tried and true strategy they stole from Putin of just launching a massive barrage of outright lies and half-truths in an attempt to overwhelm the media with assertions to fact check too late to stop idiots and zealots from parroting them to everyone they encounter, and wrestle back attention and coverage from Harris and Walz.
“Stole from Putin”?!?, more like “they were
handed to by Putin”.

In the next three months?

He’s been unraveling for years!

Let’s see if he finally runs out of wrap before the election and we see how many organs (other than his brain) have already been removed.
He has, but the conflation of the incrementally increasing pressure, his advancing age, his liberty being at stake, a hapless running mate, and (as I expect ) the momentum swinging inexorably away from him will all conspire to accentuate this enduring mental unraveling.

He has, but the conflation of the incrementally increasing pressure, his advancing age, his liberty being at stake, a hapless running mate, and (as I expect ) the momentum swinging inexorably away from him will all conspire to accentuate this enduring mental unraveling.
I wouldnt past him to publicly bin that JD Vance and for him to probably be the last to know, while Trump gains traction for saying 'youre fired' as he resurrects his gimmick and excites the idiots

Watch the mad **** unravel in the next three months.

watch him unravel in less than a minute as he refutes something he said earlier in the week - there was talk on here about staffers and advisers and minders - if they want any sort of future they should leave him now or be like the Tory SPAD's who are now trying to find paid work - MP's and Ministers got a handsome payoff and a pension so those that lose just cut adrift those who work for them

watch him unravel in less than a minute as he refutes something he said earlier in the week - there was talk on here about staffers and advisers and minders - if they want any sort of future they should leave him now or be like the Tory SPAD's who are now trying to find paid work - MP's and Ministers got a handsome payoff and a pension so those that lose just cut adrift those who work for them

dog-chasing-tail.gif

(Whatever you do, don’t show this to Noem.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.