Donald Trump

Everything's the biggest and the best with him.
He's said about Jan. 6th "it was the biggest crowd I ever spoke to ... nobody has spoken to bigger crowds than me."

I noticed too that when he did that interview with the panel of black women journalists last week he wore a very long red tie that finished way below the line of his belt. Was he trying to send a message?

I’m pretty sure those are his policies and that’s why his people like him. Just look at Elon Musk.

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode when Lois is going for Mayor and she tried to talk about issues but ended up just answering every question with “9/11 bad” to great applause.

As a side I think having a live debate on 10th Sept is going to play in to his nationalistic foreigners are bad agenda better given it’s on the eve.

I wouldnt past him to publicly bin that JD Vance and for him to probably be the last to know, while Trump gains traction for saying 'youre fired' as he resurrects his gimmick and excites the idiots
How ironic that the former TV celebrity whose catchphrase at the time was "You're fired!" never had the guts to tell any of those employees he summarily dismissed while in office to their faces, either tasking some poor staffer to do it, sending an email or simply releasing the information to the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.