Donald Trump

Is he losing weight?
For overweight people, a good suit and a good tailor are intended to cover a multitude of sins. His suits are mediocre and his tailor isn’t the best, but they both do just about enough of a good job to make him look slimmer than he really is and for the camera to catch the occasional flattering angle.

For overweight people, a good suit and a good tailor are intended to cover a multitude of sins. His suits are mediocre and his tailor isn’t the best, but they both do just about enough of a good job to make him look slimmer than he really is and for the camera to catch the occasional flattering angle.

when he is golfing his full sweaty balloon shape is evident

Yep used to have collections for them in the Irish bars I believe back in the day
There was a place called Rocky Sullivan's in nyc, used to be in the East 20s, that had IRA collection cans on the bar. One summer afternoon in the mid-'90s (the Troubles were still going on in Ulster) I went in on my own and asked for a beer. No other customers in there. Bartender served me and we started talking but when he heard my accent he took the beer away, gave me back the money and said "you can leave now." I told him he must be kidding and he said, very quietly, no but if you don't believe me I know a good dentist for you.
I left.

There was a place called Rocky Sullivan's in nyc, used to be in the East 20s, that had IRA collection cans on the bar. One summer afternoon in the mid-'90s (the Troubles were still going on in Ulster) I went in on my own and asked for a beer. No other customers in there. Bartender served me and we started talking but when he heard my accent he took the beer away, gave me back the money and said "you can leave now." I told him he must be kidding and he said, very quietly, no but if you don't believe me I know a good dentist for you.
I left.
Shouldve bricked his windows the twat

Turns out there was no emergency helicopter landing, more trump lies
And he mixed up Willie Brown former mayor of SF with Jerry Brown the ex-Governor of California. Neither one said anything bad about Harris to him or ever spoke about her to him at all.

Soon he's going to talk about getting a bit of ear shot off and forget which one it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.