Donald Trump

So a bit like Whiskey nose keeping his No1 car parking spot?

Seems weird/unfair to have two candidates running for an election with one already being called Mr President. Bit presumptuous etc.
So, how do you think the Americans would refer to the president at the end of the first term, seeking re-election?

shit gibbon ranting away again last night

I know it’s all for his base, but fucking hell!

And as for not knowing where Harris gets her last name from, perhaps the idiot should look up what her father is called.

He’s definitely getting worse.

The alleged injury was to the top of his right ear, not the ear lobe, most probably from a shard of flying glass rather than a bullet.
I stand corrected Joe (as the man in the orthopaedic shoes said).
Strange though that the prick kept referring to his lobe throughout his answer.

Last edited:
How old is Trump now? Last time I saw him he looked closer to death than Biden. Heart attack material almost. Though it might have been a BBC or CNN headline, they pick unfavourable Trump pictures.

Oh I agree, the whole incident seems very dodgy, especially him standing up immediately afterwards and shouting fight fight fight. I was just pointing out that it was the top of his ear rather than the lobe.
Perhaps it wasn't blood at all but just a misdirected squirt of ketchup from one of those McDonald's he's so fond of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.