Donald Trump

Yeah saying "it's weird that this guy has had 2 attempts and the other side had none" and saying "I want to physically murder several politicians using an assault rifle" is exactly the same.

Glad you tagged me into this, cheers.
Par for the course. Thanks! Back to your basement. We shan’t need you again.

Last edited:
Par for the course. Thanks! Back to your basement. We shan’t need you again.

You almost solely inhabit a subforum literally designed to separate your ilk from the general forum population.

Oh and I didn't see the other time you tagged me until now because Ric deleted it due to your quote; also in the knowledge that maybe posters suggesting politicians should be murdered wasn't exactly, for lack of a better term, sane.

You feel free to tag him next time instead of me.

You almost solely inhabit a subforum literally designed to separate your ilk from the general forum population.

Oh and I didn't see the other time you tagged me until now because Ric deleted it due to your quote; also in the knowledge that maybe posters suggesting politicians should be murdered wasn't exactly, for lack of a better term, sane.

You feel free to tag him next time instead of me.
What? Ric separated the album of the week club? Must be due to the preponderance of Radiohead lovers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.