Donald Trump

Pity Dax is gone. He could have explained this away.
I'm always here. I just sometimes don't think it's necessary to explain things to people who are clearly smart enough to know better.

If they don't know, it's clearly by choice. They really don't want to. I get it. We are playing team sport here. City always good. Rags always bad. Facts be damned.

I mean the very same people who seem to understand intuitively that Donald Trump's rhetoric is harmful. Also can't fathom what rhetoric is causing multiple people to make an attempt at his life.

Some have even posited that it must be a boomerang of his rhetoric. I mean, some of the claims here are just comedic gold. :)

I'm always here. I just sometimes don't think it's necessary to explain things to people who are clearly smart enough to know better.

If they don't know, it's clearly by choice. They really don't want to. I get it. We are playing team sport here. City always good. Rags always bad. Facts be damned.

I mean the very same people who seem to understand intuitively that Donald Trump's rhetoric is harmful. Also can't fathom what rhetoric is causing multiple people to make an attempt at his life.

Some have even posited that it must be a boomerang of his rhetoric. I mean, some of the claims here are just comedic gold. :)
I can certainly understand how rhetoric could result in extreme attitudes towards politicians. At this stage we don't know why either person undertook the actions they did, it may have been policy, it may have been personality, it may have been rhetoric.

Trump/Vance have presumed but let's be honest, we all know that's because it gives them a chance to have a go at Harris. And no other reason.

And while its great for Vance to call for a general toning down of rhetoric in politics, he does it while amping up his own wjich has been disgusting to start with. And that's before I mention the rhetoric that comes out of his bosses mouth.

It may have had nothing to do with any of that shit. It may have been a cry for attention. Can you think of many people you could assassinate that would get you MORE attention?
Both would-be assassins were/are mentally unstable. From what little I know about the first assassin, attributing his motivation as a "cry for attention" seems reasonable.

The second assassin, however, wrote a book urging Iran to assassinate Trump. #2 seems to have real grievances towards Trump: attention seeking doesn't seem to be his primary motivation.

Who knows though...

I thought I saw a thread where you said you were leaving and to be honest I thought "Probably for the best".

You may be a nice person behind it all (I hope so) but your mind/morals/logic/ethics (not sure which) is warped when it comes to Trump.

I agree things are rarely black and white. But even if there are a few things I'd generally understand on the Right and disagree with on the Left, it is clear as day that Trump is a danger and the morons who attend his rallies are the most embarrassing element of American culture. Despite the 2 assassination attempts the Dems still have the higher moral ground. This is as close to black and white as you get.

Trump is a ****.

I thought I saw a thread where you said you were leaving and to be honest I thought "Probably for the best".

You may be a nice person behind it all (I hope so) but your mind/morals/logic/ethics (not sure which) is warped when it comes to Trump.

I agree things are rarely black and white. But even if there are a few things I'd generally understand on the Right and disagree with on the Left, it is clear as day that Trump is a danger and the morons who attend his rallies are the most embarrassing element of American culture. Despite the 2 assassination attempts the Dems still have the higher moral ground. This is as close to black and white as you get.

Trump is a ****.
It blows my mind that you think I'm the one who's morals is warped considering the highlighted.

I agree with almost everything you've said here. And you've always come across as a decent person.

But the bolded above is mind boggling. The only thing that's absolutely certain is that Democrats hold zero moral high ground. Intuitively even you can see that. Hence why you subconsciously dismiss the evidence that shows the opposite of what you believe.

I can certainly understand how rhetoric could result in extreme attitudes towards politicians. At this stage we don't know why either person undertook the actions they did, it may have been policy, it may have been personality, it may have been rhetoric.
Only if the media would take this attitude when it comes to rhetoric from the right. There is a double standard here. It's so glaring. Rhetoric from.the left is simply passion and facts. While rhetoric from the right is dangerous, hateful, harmful and endangers lives.

But somehow it's only the life of one candidate that constantly seems at peril.

Trump/Vance have presumed but let's be honest, we all know that's because it gives them a chance to have a go at Harris. And no other reason.

And while its great for Vance to call for a general toning down of rhetoric in politics, he does it while amping up his own wjich has been disgusting to start with. And that's before I mention the rhetoric that comes out of his bosses mouth.
It's a fair presumption. When you call someone an existential threat, a Hitler, a threat to Democracy, a Dictator. Someone who should be punched, put in the bullseye, someone who should be pushed back on and let them know we wthey are not wanted....

There is only so much of repeating this nonsense you can do before someone takes matter into there own hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.