Donald Trump

Unfortunately, he's going to be President again.

Most polls I've seen are either for him or very close. There'll be plenty of closet fans of his too.

She might have preferred not to go public with this at all. I'd imagine if it did happen it's an incredibly difficult decision to make given the vitriol that Trump puts on anyone that has accused him in the past.

I won't judge Trump on this accusation. Don't need to really.

But I won't take the piss out of someone that "might" have experienced a significant trauma either. Imagine if it turns out to be true and you'd been an arsehole about it.

She might have preferred not to go public with this at all. I'd imagine if it did happen it's an incredibly difficult decision to make given the vitriol that Trump puts on anyone that has accused him in the past.

I won't judge Trump on this accusation. Don't need to really.

But I won't take the piss out of someone that "might" have experienced a significant trauma either. Imagine if it turns out to be true and you'd been an arsehole about it.
What is it turns out to be a lie?

It'll be interesting to see if all the 400,000+ Americans who died from COVID during his first term feel worse off now than they did four years ago.

That could really sway it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.