Donald Trump

If it’s not true and there’s no shocking footage then the left has just done what the right often do - spread fake bullshit.

I hope there is something on him but sceptical.
Even if it exists, it's not something they'd be able to show, because you can't go spreading a video of sexual assault of a minor. So his supporters would just blaming it on the lies of the corrupt media like they do with any of the other things he's done.

If it’s not true and there’s no shocking footage then the left has just done what the right often do - spread fake bullshit.

I hope there is something on him but sceptical.
It’s 100% something based on the fact that half a dozen alt/right bellends all posted about deep fakes within an hour of each other. I still don’t think it would make a material difference though. If one is still voting Trump pre-whatever then you’re a **** whatever and you wouldn’t be changing your vote.

It’s 100% something based on the fact that half a dozen alt/right bellends all posted about deep fakes within an hour of each other. I still don’t think it would make a material difference though. If one is still voting Trump pre-whatever then you’re a **** whatever and you wouldn’t be changing your vote.
Yes, this is sensible thinking. I suppose if someone put out a report that VP Harris was caught naked in a bathroom with Dick Cheney, I suppose a dozen Blue-anons immediately condemning it as despicable should be taken as evidence that it's true.

Stable genius over here . Lol.

Personally, I don’t want to see any photographs or videos of Trump groping somebody, especially a young girl, and I do hope that nothing like this comes to light. However, if true, no fucking about, get him in the dock and start proceedings.

Nothing to do with an election and all to do with the laws of the land.

Personally, I don’t want to see any photographs or videos of Trump groping somebody, especially a young girl, and I do hope that nothing like this comes to light. However, if true, no fucking about, get him in the dock and start proceedings.

Nothing to do with an election and all to do with the laws of the land.
With the SC ruling that a President is potentially immune from prosecution for certain thing done in an official capacity (no that they clarified what counts as official), then anything Trump does as a candidate if fair game, and he should be prosecuted *EVEN IF* he's elected in November and sworn in in January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.