Donald Trump

What does Trumps national security adviser think of the old question about who would do better?

By the way, not only do newsman lie on the graphic RE Nordstream, but the “selling anti tank weapons” is talking about the weapons he was ordered to send by congress and got impeached for illegally not sending in an attempt to blackmail Zelensky.

“I don’t understand why you can’t just let Trump go; he’s not President any more.”

This is why, idiots.

But the poll is suggesting that Trump voters are objective ? It would be interesting to put a second poll at the side of this with the % of Trump voters that also thought the 2020 election was stolen? Then you could get a clear indication of cult and none cult

“I don’t understand why you can’t just let Trump go; he’s not President any more.”

This is why, idiots.

Yes, some voters view is why you can't let an ex politician go? That's solid reasoning right there.

But while we are at it, where exactly in the article did it say 47% of Trump voters preferred Putin? Can't seem to find that anywhere in the article.

Yes, some voters view is why you can't let an ex politician go? That's solid reasoning right there.

But while we are at it, where exactly in the article did it say 47% of Trump voters preferred Putin? Can't seem to find that anywhere in the article.
2nd paragraph. Not hard to find. And no one suggested they preferred Putin just that he was doing a better job. I suspect they do prefer him though.

Nearly half (47 percent) of Trump voters say Putin is doing a better job than Biden, even as Russia’s economy threatens to collapse under the weight of crippling global sanctions.

2nd paragraph. Not hard to find. And no one suggested they preferred Putin just that he was doing a better job. I suspect they do prefer him though.

Nearly half (47 percent) of Trump voters say Putin is doing a better job than Biden, even as Russia’s economy threatens to collapse under the weight of crippling global sanctions.
That's because Trump normalised Putin, because he was his woman.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.