Donald Trump

Hahaha I cant even imagine half the shit he probably tried. We just had reports of him asking if they can shoot BLM protesters in the legs and now this...Wanted to launch missiles in to Mexico to wipe out drug labs and say it wasnt them.

These claims are from Mark Esper so arent completely verified but wouldnt be the least bit surprising

Last edited:
Hahaha I cant even imagine half the shit he probably tried. We just had reports of him asking if they can shoot BLM protesters in the legs and now this...Wanted to launch missiles in to Mexico to wipe out drug labs and say it wasnt them.

These claims are from Mark Esper so arent completely verified but wouldnt be the least bit surprising

There is literally fuck all that could emerge that would surprise me, with that fat sack of shit.
He is everything fucked up with men x ♾
I can’t wait for the film of all his shite. His moron fan base won’t believe it and will be too busy shagging their grannies to care.

I liked that "they'll never be able to tell". This would have to be some kind of invisible rocket then?

Also aren't Patriot missiles for anti-air or anti-missile use? Flying drug labs!

My favorite in sheer lunacy is when he recommended vacuuming the forest floor to stop wildfires.

I mean what do you even say to that? Even a dense 8 year old would know that's one of the dumbest fucking ideas ever mentioned.

Just a shame Esper waited for his book deal, same as countless others who had the power to stop Trump in his tracks before he went too far.

There is literally fuck all that could emerge that would surprise me, with that fat sack of shit.
He is everything fucked up with men x ♾
I can’t wait for the film of all his shite. His moron fan base won’t believe it and will be too busy shagging their grannies to care.
Rooney nods

My favorite in sheer lunacy is when he recommended vacuuming the forest floor to stop wildfires.

I mean what do you even say to that? Even a dense 8 year old would know that's one of the dumbest fucking ideas ever mentioned.
Don't knock it until you've tried it. Daisy chain a few extension leads and get your local forest hoovered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.