Donald Trump

Crazy thing, I know a lot of Brits who love him
Yep, I was at working having a rant about the orange **** and one of the women pipes up ' oh I like him, I think he's dead funny'
Didn't find it so funny when I explained that cos of this **** her son could be fighting in Europe in the next world war.

Yep, I was at working having a rant about the orange **** and one of the women pipes up ' oh I like him, I think he's dead funny'
Didn't find it so funny when I explained that cos of this **** her son could be fighting in Europe in the next world war.

How's Trump to blame for her son fighting in Europe in the next world war? He's the only President who didn't get his country into a war ffs - and crossed the border into North Korea to meet Rocket Man!

Look upstream from Trump... Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Obama, Biden, Project for the New American Century 1997... it's war, war, war.

Vivek and Trump are the only two I've heard say that they'd put a stop to the war in Ukraine. Trump said he'd stop the war on day 1.

There is an election in the UK this year as well, what levels of strong leadership on this issue have we seen from the UK? It's all just more funding to Ukraine, at the expense of everything the UK has left.

Sad, very sad.

How's Trump to blame for her son fighting in Europe in the next world war? He's the only President who didn't get his country into a war ffs - and crossed the border into North Korea to meet Rocket Man!

Look upstream from Trump... Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Obama, Biden, Project for the New American Century 1997... it's war, war, war.

Vivek and Trump are the only two I've heard say that they'd put a stop to the war in Ukraine. Trump said he'd stop the war on day 1.

There is an election in the UK this year as well, what levels of strong leadership on this issue have we seen from the UK? It's all just more funding to Ukraine, at the expense of everything the UK has left.

Sad, very sad.
So should we have fought Nazi German expansion and tyranny ? It's pretty simple

So should we have fought Nazi German expansion and tyranny ? It's pretty simple

Nothing in life is 'pretty simple' - if it is, it's not worth your time. Maybe thinking and critical thought hasn't been worth your time either. Stop being trapped in the myth that Putin is the next Hiter.

Chamberlain met with Hitler in 38 and gave up Sudetndland.

To my moronic level knowledge, this war dates back easily to 2014, when USA/CIA overthrew a Ukraine government. Since then it's obvious to research that Ukraine has been shelling on separatist areas.

Why do you think Putin has finally made his move now?

Kamala Harris was in Ukraine saying they can join Nato (nukes on borders), Lizz Truss is there for the UK. At the time of the invasion - Joe Biden and Boris Johnson are not strong leaders! They are not men Putin respects.

Putin has been waiting for a good few years, and has waited until the US/EU/UK is at its weakest - and whose fault is that - ours. Our borders our wide open, our cities are crime and drug-infested, and our infrastructure is failing, our social care is broken - UK is a failed society.

Nothing in life is 'pretty simple' - if it is, it's not worth your time. Maybe thinking and critical thought hasn't been worth your time either. Stop being trapped in the myth that Putin is the next Hiter.

To my moronic level knowledge, this war dates back easily to 2014, when USA/CIA overthrew a Ukraine government. Since then it's obvious to research that Ukraine has been shelling on separatist areas.

Kamala Harris was in Ukraine saying they can join Nato (nukes on borders), Lizz Truss is there for the UK. At the time of the invasion - Joe Biden and Boris Johnson are not strong leaders! They are not men Putin respects.

Putin has been waiting for a good few years, and has waited until the US/EU/UK is at its weakest - and whose fault is that - ours. Our borders our wide open, our cities are crime and drug-infested, and our infrastructure is failing, our social care is broken - UK is a failed society.
There are mental leaps in there some would be proud of.

Putin might not be the next Hitler (always good to invoke Hitler to make your point, right?!) but he is more calculated and perhaps even more evil (because he’s not nearly as delusional as Adolf was).

I will leave your self-assessed knowledge level to stand on its own.

Got a little Putin love, do we?

There are mental leaps in there some would be proud of.

Putin might not be the next Hitler (always good to invoke Hitler to make your point, right?!) but he is more calculated and perhaps even more evil (because he’s not nearly as delusional as Adolf was).

I will leave your self-assessed knowledge level to stand on its own.

Got a little Putin love, do we?

Love that anything other than 'Putin evil' is Putin love, or sympathizing.

If you wish to frame it so, yeah - Putin love. Meh

In Manchester alone, you'll walk by little stickers on poles and pillars of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. Society seems to now venerate these characters without any thought to their impact on humanity. All I've ever known on the news is seeing the USA/UK/Nato bombing the shit out of the Balkans and the Middle East - Clinton, Bush, Blair, Cameron, Biden, Obama, Johnson etc.

When do we stop accepting this?

Love that anything other than 'Putin evil' is Putin love, or sympathizing.

If you wish to frame it so, yeah - Putin love. Meh

In Manchester alone, you'll walk by little stickers on poles and pillars of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao. Society seems to now venerate these characters without any thought to their impact on humanity. All I've ever known on the news is seeing the USA/UK/Nato bombing the shit out of the Balkans and the Middle East - Clinton, Bush, Blair, Cameron, Biden, Obama, Johnson etc.

When do we stop accepting this?
That could be the most simplistic synopsis of geopolitics in the last 75 yrs I have ever read.

Carry on.

Western Democracy - Bad.

Got it!

There actually IS one thing in life that’s “pretty simple”, and if you want to discover what it is, I suggest purchasing a mirror. And, remarkably — you’re right. It’s not worth anyone’s time.

By the way, what was your account before you got banned for the 38th time, Mr. 58 posts who joined in January 24?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.