Donald Trump

I'm all for debate but there is zero point in engaging with me....

Why?
the list of a absolute crap grows with every post you do.

I might have to bestow you the honour of being the 1st ever person I’ve put on ignore, and you’re going against some pretty major opposition

the list of a absolute crap grows with every post you do.

I might have to bestow you the honour of being the 1st ever person I’ve put on ignore, and you’re going against some pretty major opposition
Might be his last day on here. Rival fan wumming in multiple threads. He might even be testing the boundaries.

How's Trump to blame for her son fighting in Europe in the next world war? He's the only President who didn't get his country into a war ffs - and crossed the border into North Korea to meet Rocket Man!

Look upstream from Trump... Bush Sr, Bush Jr, Obama, Biden, Project for the New American Century 1997... it's war, war, war.

Vivek and Trump are the only two I've heard say that they'd put a stop to the war in Ukraine. Trump said he'd stop the war on day 1.

There is an election in the UK this year as well, what levels of strong leadership on this issue have we seen from the UK? It's all just more funding to Ukraine, at the expense of everything the UK has left.

Sad, very sad.
Fucking idiot.

Simple is, as simple do Mr 16.4k posts. You do you.

Have been posting on this forum as an outside (NUFC fan) for nearly a month now no bother - sorry to interrupt you.

Happily say I'm in no way, or ever have been affiliated with the second-best Bruno in the PL. Poundland Rui Costa, Penandes. Not as militant as you guys, but I've genuinely not watched a Man U game he's been good in (live or TV) since lockdown.
Who do we think this newbie troll was previously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.