Donald Trump

Who's going to vote for the perv? He's not even a decent perv, who's gets spanked with a rolled up magazine? Real men get caned, or paddled, erm, that's what my mate told me anyway.

There is an element which there is not a chance anything would change their support of him and they will become even more vocal and possibly violent

There are the moderate Republicans, who will disown him

The main outcome is that the swing states that truly decide the election will definitely not be won by Trump
Yep, as was just pointed out on the BBC. The maga lot can't vote for him anymore than they would have done anyway, so the same amount of votes from them, but alot of fence sitters will have had there minds made up now, swinging it against him.

I presume having a criminal record he will be barred from entering quite a few counties. So will make it tricky attending summits and the like.

Yep, as was just pointed out on the BBC. The maga lot can't vote for him anymore than they would have done anyway, so the same amount of votes from them, but alot of fence sitters will have had there minds made up now, swinging it against him.
Probably to Kennedy

So what now ?

He still gets to run for president- he’s supporters will still stand by him as we all know

He’s very unlikely to do prison time
You’re a bit mental aren’t you. Spent five pages asking if he will go to prison and then you now tell us what is and what isn’t likely as if you became an expert over a 7 minute time frame.

What happens now is that Trump is a convicted felon. Jail time or not, polling suggests around 1/3 of independents and 10% of Republicans are now less likely to vote for him. He will now always be referred to as a convicted felon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.