Donald Trump

Don’t think this is necessarily true. People are so unhappy with Biden and the situation right now it won’t take much for Trump to win.

Bidens base and its enthusiasm is unsecured and underwhelming. If Trumps makes tiny gains in black votes and a small % of blacks stay home due to a la k of satin for Biden-Trump wins states he lost on 2020 ie Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan. In that case Trump wins…
No. Fox is unhappy with Biden right now. Not the people. This verdict has just crushed Trump with independents. He’s not going to win I’m happy to tell you.

Real shame that the case for him stealing those classified documents to share secret intelligence with those who have compromised him is delayed. Its critical to have that evidence heard before an election in my view. Shame
He pretty much bought the judge in that case.

As long as she's on it it won't be heard for years.

I know his support defies all logic but I genuinely can't see the logic of this helping his campaign.

It may make his base more committed to support him but it in no way, shape or form adds support to that existing base.

Oh and he's a ****.
I can't see how it does either. The people who were going to vote for him, were going to vote for him no matter what. But this isn't buying him more votes. If anything it's going to kill off any remaining independent/neutral support and hopefully get a chunk of apathetic Biden voters off their couch in November.

Overall Biden support might be lukewarm but, ya know, he's not a convicted felon.

No. Fox is unhappy with Biden right now. Not the people. This verdict has just crushed Trump with independents. He’s not going to win I’m happy to tell you.
As usual, time to lob on then - because Donald Fuck remains favourite on the markets and you can get 5/2 for Biden.

Unfortunately it won't make a jot of difference.

All this does is further activate his base and he'll play the political persecution victim card over and over.

He's winning this election. He'd win it from a jail cell.

IF he has scope to appeal, he'll appeal.

Then he'll get the appeal suspended whilst he's campaigning. This should and would give him the space to galvanise a base who think the charges are bullshit.

The only thing that will fuck him up is his bravado on standing with Israel. If he declines to speak any further on it, he'll get in.

Last edited:
Trump might not end up winning. I think you are way too dismissive of the scenario I put out. Maybe Trump gets 2% of the black vote and 1-2 % decide to stay home. If that happens Trump flips Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Add to that Biden cannot get out of his own way…

As usual, time to lob on then - because Donald Fuck remains favourite on the markets and you can get 5/2 for Biden.
The odds offered dictate where the money has gone and nothing more.

And there'll be enough stupid cunts out there that think this will help him and lump on, or even lump on because he wasn't the favourite in the hope of making money and thus shortening the odds.

Money pooling into bookies pockets all over the world, not an indicative American public census.

Anyone that uses odds, even in the transfer forum, understand fuck all about them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.