Donald Trump

The odds offered dictate where the money has gone and nothing more.

And there'll be enough stupid cunts out there that think this will help him and lump on, or even lump on because he wasn't the favourite in the hope of making money and thus shortening the odds.

Money pooling into bookies pockets all over the world, not an indicative American public census.

Anyone that uses odds, even in the transfer forum, understand fuck all about them.
1: The money can go in your pocket if you call it right.

2: He was a bigger favourite before.

The money on this market now is hardly insignificant, but much more will pile on. And if people believe what they're saying, and don't mind a bet, then what are they waiting for?

I'm saying it because easy fucking words are cheap, cheap, cheap. People aren't that insightful regarding Trump. Any Republican will turn Brit/European stomachs. Much of America feels very different and always will. Remember, they rebelled against us. That spirit still lives strong. Twenty years ago Gingrich and co lead something called Tea Party Republicanism. This is the land that's given us more famous outlaws than any other.

The market might not be real - I do think it's probably a little once-bitten-twice-shy regarding Trump - but it's surely more real than anything in our heads. Otherwise, it's free money time.

That's the truth, isn't it. This isn't a transfer saga. It is real money from something an awful lot of people know a lot about. The polling for Biden has been poor. Really bad. He may be timing his campaign. But at this stage, it's still a real mountain to climb.

Trump might not end up winning. I think you are way too dismissive of the scenario I put out. Maybe Trump gets 2% of the black vote and 1-2 % decide to stay home. If that happens Trump flips Georgia, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Add to that Biden cannot get out of his own way…

Yeah, I don't think posters are thinking through the entire scenario.

Biden's age, lack of answering about US problems and involvements, pure support for Israel, constanting lying, family members in court, inflation, healthcare etc., and loss of faith from voters 'of colour'.

If posters are in their bubbles, they won't see how much the gap has closed between Trump and Biden despite the court trial.

Might even be tied it'll be that close. Was pretty close last time and since then Biden's tenure has been a whole mess.

But, then again, some posters think he's "the greatest president of our time"!

Oh well.

The money on this market now is hardly insignificant, but much more will pile on. And if people believe what they're saying, and don't mind a bet, then what are they waiting for?

I'm saying it because easy fucking words are cheap, cheap, cheap. People aren't that insightful regarding Trump. Any Republican will turn Brit/European stomachs. Much of America feels very different and always will.

The market might not be real - I do think it's probably a little once-bitten-twice-shy regarding Trump - but it's surely more real than anything in our heads. Otherwise, it's free money time.

That's the truth, isn't it. This isn't a transfer saga. It is real money from something an awful lot of people know a lot about. The polling for Biden has been poor. Really bad. He may be timing his campaign. But at this stage, it's still a real mountain to climb.
Biden and the Dems have won every election since 2018 and have out performed their polling every single time. Gave me a nice win on the 2020 election as well. I do like taking Trumpers money.

No. It’s four years maximum. Not per count.
Each of the 34 counts Trump was convicted on is punishable by a fine of up to $5,000 per offense and/or up to four years in prison—meaning in theory, Trump faces up to $170,000 in fines and 136 years in prison if he were convicted on every count and given the maximum sentence.

I'm saying it because easy fucking words are cheap, cheap, cheap. People aren't that insightful regarding Trump. Any Republican will turn Brit/European stomachs. Much of America feels very different and always will.

No, odds offered by a bookie are as substantial to the campaign process as me saying surprise third party candidate Weird Al Yankovich will win the election, bet on it.

Just because John Q **** from somewhere in the world bets a hundred quid on Trump doesn't mean anything regards to him winning.

I bet that Biden 5/2 shortens in no time because folk will think "that's worth a punt, I'd make x amount" then the bookies will go "fuck that, drop it to evens, stem the flow" and without a single vote cast, he'll be the favourite with the bookies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.