Donald Trump

I for one am pleased, Trump turned out to be a moron. Anything that helps stop him becoming president of the US for a second time is a good thing. Rather have that senile geriatric.

I’m so over all this Bullshit, it’s exhausting and it’s probably only gonna get worse. Seriously thinking of wrapping it up and finding a small place to retire to and turn off all external noise. I’m already there by most standards but it’s wearing me down fast
This is the Trump thread, not the City alleged charges one…

P.G Wodehouse knew how to deal with a fascist.

He satirised him. Made him a joke. The comedians over there are doing their best. Maybe some of the news channels should lean into that to.

So satire won WW2?

It will be "America" vs NY.

Umm, thinking of a way to explain it. Imagine the War Of The Roses. The Highest Court In Yorkshire acquits Richard III of the murder of the Princes.

Much of the rest of the country scowls and spits on the ground. Others are just, you know. Unconvinced.

There's more evidence that Trump was guilty than that Richard III murdered the Princes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.