Donald Trump

For all his mouthing off outside of court, why wasn’t he so quick to speak in court? No luck Trumpito, you can just say you won the case, that’s what you usually do.

We'll see what backward cunts vote for him now.
Generally, the same backward cunts who voted for him previously I guess. It's all too apparent that his base will most probably remain unmoved by the verdict. Indeed, they're more likely to be emboldened by it. Thankfully though, those floating voters who hold the outcome of the forthcoming election in their hands might now reconsider. We can but hope!
Edit: I've just read Anthony Zurcher's analysis on the BBC news website. Well worth a look. Excellent as always.

Last edited:
Generally, the same backward cunts who voted for him previously I guess. It's all too apparent that his base will most probably remain unmoved by the verdict. Indeed, they're more likely to be emboldened by it. Thankfully though, those floating voters who hold the outcome of the forthcoming election in their hands might now reconsider. We can but hope!
Edit: I've just read Anthony Zurcher's analysis on the BBC news website. Well worth a look. Excellent as always.
The bbc and excellence are words rarely seen in the same sentence!

He can still stand for President, but as a Florida resident and felon, he can’t vote in the election!!

Crazy, huh?!

One pundit gave a funny analogy…

Drunk tries to get on an aircraft. Flight Attendant steps forward and says, “Sir, I’m sorry, but our Management, the FAA and even our Captain are adamant that we carry no drunk passengers on our flights.”

“Not a problem,” says the drunk, “I’m the Captain!”

Trump can’t VOTE for President, but he can BE the President!

One of the problems with a 250 year old document that lays out what can and can’t be done is that it could never have possibly envisaged some the modern machinations we face on a daily basis, let alone one as unique as this!

I had wondered at what point the ban on voting kicked in - verdict, sentence, whatever.

I can still see him going to 'vote' on the day.

In the same way as swathes of Americans now believe that the democratic process has been used against Donald, now they will believe that the justice system has been similarly rigged. This is a terribly dangerous individual and the antithesis of what a leader needs to be. The next few months will be a tinderbox.

greetings from Guantánamo Bay Detention Camp it was the lozers choice Make America Orange Again
+ book of the week choice for all students of political disasters.
Just need the post office, infected blood lot & the swine who attacked the city bus in the Dock for the justice quadruple ‍⚖️⚖️⚖️⚖️

Attachments

• 1000025002.jpg
    1000025002.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 1000025003.jpg
    1000025003.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 29

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.