Donald Trump

He didn’t expressly state that. What he would claim he meant is that people should make a point of voting this time so he can fix it, in order that it won’t be necessary for them to vote in 2028.

I’m not saying that’s what he meant, but that’s not an outlandish interpretation of what he said.

Even so, it’s an utterly preposterous claim. He’s almost certainly clinically insane; he’s certainly unhinged. Anyone who’s seriously considering voting for him has truly appalling judgement. He is a danger to the world.

Oh, I agree and I fully expect they'll find some tortured interpretation, and if this was an isolated comment you might be justified in not taking it at face value. And the GOP justify Trump by taking all of his comments in total isolation of one another, because they know putting them together starts to paint a picture. He says this kind of thing repeatedly.

"Dictator for a Day", saying "Maybe we should try it some day" when Qi made himself President for life. Not even considering Jan 6th.

At what point do Americans start to realise "yeah maybe he does want to be a dictator". It's inane denial. When people tell you who they are, believe them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.