Donald Trump

Is that real?

My initial thought too but it appears reputable news outlets are reporting it.

How is this not seditious? How is he not a walking talking major security threat to the United States of America?

I can get that about 20 percent of people are damaged enough to think handling control to a dictator is a good idea but the rest of them?

As for Christians voting for him, they might want to read Titus 1.16 before they do that.

So all the people in this thread who have come in to argue that Trump being a threat to democracy is "hyperbolic nonsense" and "it was fine last time" and that the left comparing him to other dictators is ridiculous.

What do they say now when confronted with a video of him saying he's going to get rid of voting? Is that enough of a hint? At what point do we start taking him seriously based on the words coming out of his own mouth?

In any sane world that would be the end of his campaign.

So all the people in this thread who have come in to argue that Trump being a threat to democracy is "hyperbolic nonsense" and "it was fine last time" and that the left comparing him to other dictators is ridiculous.

What do they say now when confronted with a video of him saying he's going to get rid of voting? Is that enough of a hint? At what point do we start taking him seriously based on the words coming out of his own mouth?

In any sane world that would be the end of his campaign.
He didn’t expressly state that. What he would claim he meant is that people should make a point of voting this time so he can fix it, in order that it won’t be necessary for them to vote in 2028.

I’m not saying that’s what he meant, but that’s not an outlandish interpretation of what he said.

Even so, it’s an utterly preposterous claim. He’s almost certainly clinically insane; he’s certainly unhinged. Anyone who’s seriously considering voting for him has truly appalling judgement. He is a danger to the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.