Donald Trump

Biles throwing a jab now.

Trump is in for a world of hurt from women.

I love the objections posted by some funded Trump propaganda account simply for "not getting it".

"But miss Biles, dont you see its only a word trump uses to warn you about immigration and blabla" (long propaganda post that gets irrelevant fast to attack democrats, as usual)

The funny thing is, pretty much everyone understands that Trump likes to coin terms for the purpose of political rhetoric, and that this term "black jobs" was meant to win votes trough a xenophobc narrative. But it backfires, massively.

And Trumpsters dont get it.

Because its a matter of emphatic devide. They dont understand why black people dont like the term, because they cant emphasize with the challenges they deal with in life or the historical background that forms many of their perceptions.

And thats is not at all so surprising. Trump contrasts a lot with them as he is pretty much a archetype of entitlement. And so Trumpers even hardly understand "why it was wrong". ;D

Contrary to your beliefs im no conservative either. Yes, I've become more Libertarian/Conservative over the years, but I started out a raging liberal. Voted Clinton Nader 2ice, Obama and worked on his campaign in Pennsylvania. Long before I voted Johnson, then Jorgensen.

I've generally either voted Democrat or protest voted. The will be the first time I will be casting an affirmative vote for a Republican Presidential candidate. And I'm totally at peace with it.

I get it that many don't and can't understand it. But that's fine. That's the beauty of it all. Vote your conviction. I am voting mine.

IMG_0941.jpeg

Contrary to your beliefs im no conservative either. Yes, I've become more Libertarian/Conservative over the years, but I started out a raging liberal. Voted Clinton Nader 2ice, Obama and worked on his campaign in Pennsylvania. Long before I voted Johnson, then Jorgensen.

I've generally either voted Democrat or protest voted. The will be the first time I will be casting an affirmative vote for a Republican Presidential candidate. And I'm totally at peace with it.

I get it that many don't and can't understand it. But that's fine. That's the beauty of it all. Vote your conviction. I am voting mine.
Well, at least you didn't use the term "butthurt" in your post to me -- or any post that I recall -- which is a plus relative to that other guy.

I wish the worst of luck to your candidate, but maybe someday someone will come along we can all agree would be a bit of alright. Probably going to take awhile though.

Well, at least you didn't use the term "butthurt" in your post to me -- or any post that I recall -- which is a plus relative to that other guy.

I wish the worst of luck to your candidate, but maybe someday someone will come along we can all agree would be a bit of alright. Probably going to take awhile though.
I think based on how polarized the country has become, that would take a while indeed.

No middle of the road guy ever seems to work.

I think based on how polarized the country has become, that would take a while indeed.

The problems of the US are far more structural than just Trump, when Trump is gone there is a fair likelyhood that we will get a new one like Trump or even a more radical on than Trump.

Frankly i hope Biden gets as much SCOTUS reforms trough while he still can.More as a way from stopping it getting worse than a way to get it better but thats the situation the US is in.

Swiss style direct democracy FTW

its not perfect, but it seems to work pretty damn good for the Swiss...

This is a self patronizing definition. People are not anti intellect. They just don't think it is the be all and end all. They are not intellectual, as most of those who disagree philosophically with the self styled "intellectuals" are themselves intellectuals. They just disagree with the self anointed types.

They are not opposed to science. They are opposed to those who use science as a cuddle when it suits them but ignore it when it doesn't.

But the above definition is very smart, it tries to ridicule the very thing it in fact is sometimes. Very often 'Science' is simply political or else how does one explain the proliferation of many genders and changing sexes? What's the science of that?

Im essence, they are opposed to faux-intellectualism Often exhibited by those who mistake their ideological preferences for intellectual superiority.

To repeat what a libertarian intellectual once said "your indoctrination is not a sign intellectual superiority."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.