Donald Trump

I'm always amused by these types of analysis. Because you'd never find an equitable in depth analysis of worse things said by Liberals.

Trump thinks Black jobs will be impacted the most by illegal immigration. He is right. Low wage jobs of whixh a higher proportion of black workers rely on will be most impacted by illegal immigration.

I personally think it is those who don't have skin in the game that don't get it. I'm not surprised a rich and famous black athlete doesn't get it.

Anyway, to each their own.

Trump has a long history of employing undocumented immigrant workers.

I'm always amused by these types of analysis. Because you'd never find an equitable in depth analysis of worse things said by Liberals.

Trump thinks Black jobs will be impacted the most by illegal immigration. He is right. Low wage jobs of whixh a higher proportion of black workers rely on will be most impacted by illegal immigration.

I personally think it is those who don't have skin in the game that don't get it. I'm not surprised a rich and famous black athlete doesn't get it.

Anyway, to each their own.
“Black jobs” - that’s your issue. You don’t see why that comment annoyed so many you racist little twunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.