Donald Trump

Not relevant to my question.
Nor relevant to my question.
Finally a relevant article. Not racist. He is pointing out how Kamala Harris highlights her identity only when it's convenient.

In other words, she is inauthentic and she panders. Most of my black friends ( nost of whom are going to vote for her anyway) feel this way. She panders and switches in a d our of identity conveniently.

But of all people it is Blacks who are ADOS who are most opposed to her. You genuinely don't want to hear what they have to say.

See above

I was talking about this campaign which makes only Harris related stories relevant. Not that any of these other stories pass the test. But it's irrelevant to my question.

That’s the best bit, Trump wouldn’t let Dax within 100 yards of him unless he was serving him a Big Mac or putting his clubs on his golf cart.

That’s the best bit, Trump wouldn’t let Dax within 100 yards of him unless he was serving him a Big Mac or putting his clubs on his golf cart.
That is the irony of most Trump supporters (and Musk cult members): not only does neither man actually care about them (beyond how they can be used for Trump’s and Musk’s personal gain), but both men actually harbour a deep disdain for them as people. Neither man would ever want to actually associate with them personally and would go out of their way to avoid anything other than a shallow interaction with them to maintain adoration and control over the masses.

Their supporters are an unfortunate means to an end that must be tolerated through gritted teeth, nothing more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.