Donald Trump

"They are Wierd"? What's next? They give me the ick? It's all childish. But this is par for the course in politics. A bunch of adults letting their inner children fly.

Nothing either side is doing is outside the norms of national politics.
I have never known any other politician - if you can call the racist, orange idiot a politician - use childish nicknames for their opponents.

And where did I use the term, "weird"?

I have never known any other politician - if you can call the racist, orange idiot a politician - use childish nicknames for their opponents.
Fair enough. Calling people names is a particularly Trumpian thing. But trying to define your opponent in few words has been around forever.
And where did I use the term, "weird"?
You didn't use the term. Walz did. Coined it. Then the Harris campaign focus group tested it probably . And then sent it out to their media fans and all other Democrats And within hours they were all saying it. Even some here have picked it up.

It was hilarious watching the Senator from West Virginia say it. You can tell the 60 something year old man had probably never used the word in that context before.

What racist attacks might you be referring to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.