Donald Trump

Not to mention the “best source FBI agent” has just been indicted for lying to them about the Bidens!

Republican House is a MAGA shitshow of unrivaled proportions.
The republicans are now claiming that the “trusted FBI informant” who is under arrest was never an important part of their evidence. So what was, I wonder.

Has Trump made any comment about the death of Navalny?
He said it was a lovely clean hit, well executed.

Or maybe he didn't.

But I doubt he is bothered in the slightest, Putin is his pal after all.

Putin praising Biden is probably a ruse to get the yanks to vote for Trump.

Trump or Biden (ironic that my predictive text keeps changing that to burden lol) what a choice to give the people.

Awful.

Go ahead everyone. Fill your, er, boots. The "presale" description and a 40 days despatch delay suggests the seller hasn't even got them yet. There are still 24 bids and counting. The state of mental health in America.

Cracked me up, that. 'Never surrender' - unless you are Ukraine, in which case he wants you to surrender straight away to help his mate Putin.

Cracked me up, that. 'Never surrender' - unless you are Ukraine, in which case he wants you to surrender straight away to help his mate Putin.
Even funnier is that was his slogan after he surrendered to the authorities in Atlanta to have his mugshot and fingerprints taken and his prisoner number allocated.

For a **** that says he isn't a dictator he seems to have the GOP do what he wants and put people in positions that favour him.
I am currently listening to "Dictatorland" by Paul Kenyon. Whilst it centres on the rape and theft of Africa's resources I couldn't help but draw comparisons, between the methods and outcomes of the African states featured, to those of Putin & Trump.
Patronage to gain leverage, control of the media, creating an elite (forget all that draining the swamp bullshit), loading and skewing the judiciary, all to gain power and reap the rewards. Cast a few crumbs down to the masses and they will eat them all up when told to by the Trump/Putin media machines.

The republicans are now claiming that the “trusted FBI informant” who is under arrest was never an important part of their evidence. So what was, I wonder.
Their video interviews from when he came forward say otherwise…in their own words!

The whole thing is an exercise in vindictiveness by schoolyard bullies who couldn’t throw an actual punch if their life depended on it, esp that former wrestling coach who turned a blind eye to the abuse of students under his care while he was coaching at Uni.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.