Donald Trump

Any normal person in his financial position would be completely refused any security clearance
Millions in debt. I'm sure that foreign powers wouldn't offer to pay him for any national secrets....

If he wins and his first act of business is fucking off to Saudi for a "peace" mission with Putin and Netanyahu might be a giveaway.

Can anyone answer this? If Navarro has been jailed for contempt of Congress via the Jan 6th enquiry, why havent Gym Jordan and others been brought up on similar charges, or is it because they are member Of Congress and Navarro wasn’t??

Millions in debt. I'm sure that foreign powers wouldn't offer to pay him for any national secrets....

If he wins and his first act of business is fucking off to Saudi for a "peace" mission with Putin and Netanyahu might be a giveaway.
Surely Jared can sell out a few more spy’s or journalists to the Saudis to help his father in law out.

Ha! I live in Cleveland. It’s far from perfect, but immeasurably better than it was 10 years ago and is on a steady upward trajectory. It kinda reminds me of where Manchester was in the 80s.
I also lived in Miami for 5 years and largely agree. Great place to visit, but not to live.
My son is at college in Cincy, I was just there on Sunday. You might like it - broadly similar to Cleveland, but made interesting by a topography similar to Pittsburgh (the topography of which is responsible for 90% of its charm IMO)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.