Donald Trump

Normally, you get the sense that he blusters his way through but mostly believes his own BS, but looking at that clip, it seemed that there was a lack of belief this time. Half a billion is a lot of money to most people and maybe the realiosation is just hitting home.
That clip is a few weeks old I think. You can see he is trying to play to his dumb ass base but he clearly knows he's talking BS, he normally does BS with more conviction.

He knows he's fucked. As does everyone stood around him, Habba is lurking over his shoulder, you can't see her well but you know she has that dead look in her eyes. Like a dog taking a shit, as goldbridge would say. They all knew back then where this was going and in the weeks since its right on course. Exposing the fact he doesn't have the cash or assets he claims and he can't make bond. He's going to have to plead poverty in order to appeal. Then he will lose the appeal and he will be broke. We are well into the end game now.

Last edited:
That clip is a few weeks old I think. You can see he is trying to play to his dumb ass base but he clearly knows he's talking BS, he's normall does BS with more conviction.

He knows he's fucked. As does everyone stood around him, Habba is lurking over his shoulder, you can't see her well but you know she has that dead look in her eyes. Like a dog taking a shit, as goldbridge would say. They all knew back then where this was going and in the weeks since its right on course. Exposing the fact he doesn't have the cash or assets he claims and he can't make bond. He's going to have to plead poverty in order to appeal. Then he will lose the appeal and he will be broke. We are well into the end game now.
Hopefully politically too

I’m sure that any money he comes up with will be scrutinised as to it’s origins (at least I would hope so)!!
With a security clearance, it doesn't necessarily matter where the money comes from, just that he'd be essentially indebted to someone who would then be in a position to influence him in terms of his decision making regarding mattes of national security. It's a MASSIVE red flag.

That clip is a few weeks old I think. You can see he is trying to play to his dumb ass base but he clearly knows he's talking BS, he normally does BS with more conviction.

He won’t be broke, but he won’t have at least one of his signature properties! We actually might find out how little equity he has in some of these buildings, because if he has to sell, we’ll quickly find out who is naked and who isn’t!

The problem he faces is that NO-ONE wants to give him a $500M bond, even at a non-refundable $50M fee, because no-one wants to be on the hook for him NOT paying and having to take the collateral.

The irony is that the whole case is based on lies about what his properties are worth and now he can’t get collateral on them for a surety bond!

He won’t be broke, but he won’t have at least one of his signature properties! We actually might find out how little equity he has in some of these buildings, because if he has to sell, we’ll quickly find out who is naked and who isn’t!

The problem he faces is that NO-ONE wants to give him a $500M bond, even at a non-refundable $50M fee, because no-one wants to be on the hook for him NOT paying and having to take the collateral.

The irony is that the whole case is based on lies about what his properties are worth and now he can’t get collateral on them for a surety bond!
He is paying the price for previous behaviour such as his companies declaring bankruptcy to avoid debts or stiffing suppliers. Why would anybody take a massive risk on him? Not even his billionaire backers are that stupid.
I note that GOP fund raising has dropped right off and he and the Maga party are heading for a fall. Karma.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.