Donald Trump

You’re a bit mental aren’t you. Spent five pages asking if he will go to prison and then you now tell us what is and what isn’t likely as if you became an expert over a 7 minute time frame.

What happens now is that Trump is a convicted felon. Jail time or not, polling suggests around 1/3 of independents and 10% of Republicans are now less likely to vote for him. He will now always be referred to as a convicted felon.

Can't the republicans just deselect him?

It will only intensify the support for him
You’re a Trumper. You have to say that. You told us 10 minutes ago he was innocent.

It may make his MAGA idiot followers big mad but they were voting for him whatever happened. But already know that Trump needs votes from the middle and right hand side of the IQ bell curve along with the MAGA side and his guilty verdict will not help that.

You’re a bit mental aren’t you. Spent five pages asking if he will go to prison and then you now tell us what is and what isn’t likely as if you became an expert over a 7 minute time frame.

What happens now is that Trump is a convicted felon. Jail time or not, polling suggests around 1/3 of independents and 10% of Republicans are now less likely to vote for him. He will now always be referred to as a convicted felon.

Rude.

anyway,he's currently odds on favourite still to win the election.

Yes i asked if it meant jail time - when verdict was announced watching reporters live on sky say it is unlikely... only take their opinion, not mine. i don't have a clue.

I seriously hope this at the least damages his credibility but we know his base doens't get swayed.

Unfortunately it won't make a jot of difference.

All this does is further activate his base and he'll play the political persecution victim card over and over.

He's winning this election. He'd win it from a jail cell.

You’re a Trumper. You have to say that. You told us 10 minutes ago he was innocent.

It may make his MAGA idiot followers big mad but they were voting for him whatever happened. But already know that Trump needs votes from the middle and right hand side of the IQ bell curve along with the MAGA side and his guilty verdict will not help that.
True. In no way does this help him. Trumps base won't be affected but that alone is not enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.