Dont all the best people seem to be city fans?

whats cooler than being cool ? ............................

2wdvwcg.jpg

allan harper said:
blue dallas said:
Second Skin said:
Mark Burgess - lead singer & bassist from The Chameleons (best band from Manchester)

Who used to work in the ticket office at Maine Road and I met him at the Derby a few years ago, which reminds me that he owes me a pint.
dont you mean best band ever !

Funny that cos i thought Oasis came from manchester, i must be mistaken............

I am pretty sure Noel said once that The Chameleons were a big influence on him, and The Chameleons are far better than Oasis will ever be. In my opinion anyway.

Second Skin said:
allan harper said:
blue dallas said:
Second Skin said:
Mark Burgess - lead singer & bassist from The Chameleons (best band from Manchester)

Who used to work in the ticket office at Maine Road and I met him at the Derby a few years ago, which reminds me that he owes me a pint.
dont you mean best band ever !

Funny that cos i thought Oasis came from manchester, i must be mistaken............

I am pretty sure Noel said once that The Chameleons were a big influence on him, and The Chameleons are far better than Oasis will ever be. In my opinion anyway.

if you like Swirley guitars........... Music to hang yourself to....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.