Dont all the best people seem to be city fans?

Paul Calf

PaulCalfLarge.jpg

Famous blues: Nelson Mandela and Mother Theresa, Barack Obama, Lloyd George, George I to George VI, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, King Alfred, Thomas Becket, all the English Martyrs, Sir Thomas More and Pope John XXIII, Crazy Horse and the Oglala Sioux

Infamous Rags: Stalin, Bismarck, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Moa Zhedong, Chou En Lai, Kruschev, Trotsky and Karl Marx, Ivan the Terrible, Emperor Hirohito, General Custer and those bastards from the Seventh Cavalry

sawleyblue said:
I heard a whisper that Alistair Mann the chap who fronts the shite debate show on channel M is a blue! can anyone confirm that?

His dads a doctor and I'm sure he's a blue as well

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Famous blues: Nelson Mandela and Mother Theresa, Barack Obama, Lloyd George, George I to George VI, Queen Victoria and Prince Albert, King Alfred, Thomas Becket, all the English Martyrs, Sir Thomas More and Pope John XXIII, Crazy Horse and the Oglala Sioux

Infamous Rags: Stalin, Bismarck, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Moa Zhedong, Chou En Lai, Kruschev, Trotsky and Karl Marx, Ivan the Terrible, Emperor Hirohito, General Custer and those bastards from the Seventh Cavalry
lmao

allan harper said:
(spelling) philip defretas Lancashire/england bowler..

he shagged my mates bird and put her up the duff....although to be fair although my mate was devvo at the time he soon starrted smiling when he found out that she was access all areas to most of our estate...he soon got over his heartbreak by finding another raving beauty out of Olivers niteclub in Swinton...cripes..that brings back some memories..Usual DJ announcement "Whoa....it's gone off !!!" Happy days

Second Skin said:
Mark Burgess - lead singer & bassist from The Chameleons (best band from Manchester)

Who used to work in the ticket office at Maine Road and I met him at the Derby a few years ago, which reminds me that he owes me a pint.
dont you mean best band ever !

blue dallas said:
Second Skin said:
Mark Burgess - lead singer & bassist from The Chameleons (best band from Manchester)

Who used to work in the ticket office at Maine Road and I met him at the Derby a few years ago, which reminds me that he owes me a pint.
dont you mean best band ever !

Funny that cos i thought Oasis came from manchester, i must be mistaken............

nigel said:
Irlamblue said:
spike milligan
Jimmy page
Bob Caralgees

Really...or guesswork

Yep.... and gandi ....

back to 32 AD

i know football wasnt goin then but......... at the colleseum there was a gladiator called citius manchesticus who apparently was a bit hit and miss ( UP AND DOWN ) but had a great support from The nazareth area and a group of unruly fisherman from galilee who followed him everywhere !!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.