Don't Bang the Drum.

Why Always Ste said:
Since last Thursday I've had shitloads of comments constantly aimed at myself and others involved in this project.
Loads of negative shit written about me.

There has been countless aggressive/confrontational comments made from members on here with regards to this new group, threatening those who may bring a drum and so on... Loads of posts like this.

Aren't you getting the message then ?

Didsbury Dave said:
Why Always Ste said:
Since last Thursday I've had shitloads of comments constantly aimed at myself and others involved in this project.

There has been countless aggressive/confrontational comments made from members on here with regards to this new group, threatening those who may bring a drum and so on... Loads of posts like this.

Yes. We're getting the message that you are a hypocritical moron.

danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Why Always Ste said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh

Another hardman ;-)

Have you got a cauliflower ear too?

Didsbury Dave said:
danburge82 said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh

Another hardman ;-)

C'mon Dave, admit it, you live for this shit, threads such as these!

For the record, as I'm not one to brag, but I was schooled by Mister Miyagi, can catch fly with chopstick, can sand a mean floor, and can wax the fuck out of my car.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
danburge82 said:

Ooooooooooohhhhhhh

Another hardman ;-)

For the record, as I'm not one to brag, but I was schooled by Mister Miyagi, can catch fly with chopstick, can sand a mean floor, and can wax the fuck out of my car.

Here I stand, holding the line, fighting the good fight for my MCFC Brothers. For those of us who stood at Chesterfield, harrassed Alan Ball and threw eggs at John Bond. Those brave Blue Soldiers, many now departed, who fought the tyranny of Swales and the folly of Franny. We sang "who the fucking hell are you?" at Watford and "You must have come in a taxi" at Crystal Palace. And now this little band of petulant upstarts wish to destroy a lifetime of Mancunian Pride with a couple of tubas, a megaphone and a bass drum.

And you accuse me of enjoying this? ;-)

Didsbury Dave said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Ooooooooooohhhhhhh

Another hardman ;-)

Here I stand, holding the line, fighting the good fight for my MCFC Brothers. For those of us who stood at Chesterfield, harrassed Alan Ball and threw eggs at John Bond. Those brave Blue Soldiers, many now departed, who fought the tyranny of Swales and the folly of Franny. We sang "who the fucking hell are you?" at Watford and "You must have come in a taxi" at Crystal Palace. And now this little band of petulant upstarts wish to destroy a lifetime of Mancunian Pride with a couple of tubas, a megaphone and a bass drum.

And you accuse me of enjoying this? ;-)

You're going home in a Manchester ambulance...;)

the big band sound is clearly uspetting many - I have to say it does nothing whatsoever for me.

perhaps we could have something a little less, errr, in your face?

how about a couple of piccolos and a tambourine? - come by ah city, come by ahhhh................

york away to this! said:
the big band sound is clearly uspetting many - I have to say it does nothing whatsoever for me.

perhaps we could have something a little less, errr, in your face?

how about a couple of piccolos and a tambourine? - come by ah city, come by ahhhh................

I was thinking of bringing a recorder and playing a rousing chorus of 'I've Got a Friend In Jesus' before derby games,if that's alright with the rest of you.
Maybe it's a bit too,I don't know,hardcore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.