dont be dissapointed

I don't actually feel that disappointed after today's match. I feel it is such a bigger occasion for them than it is for us. The season is long. No reason why we cant go and win every game from now till may, even with we dont end up winning the league, we are a club in transition. They are an ageing team with very average younger players. Just look at they youngsters at our club! Be prepared for years of blue domination. Chin up

kp789 said:
I don't actually feel that disappointed after today's match. I feel it is such a bigger occasion for them than it is for us. The season is long. No reason why we cant go and win every game from now till may, even with we dont end up winning the league, we are a club in transition. They are an ageing team with very average younger players. Just look at they youngsters at our club! Be prepared for years of blue domination. Chin up

Do you really really believe this shit

we tried in second half thats all we can ask i thought we deserved a point a least today

I feel like Sunshine Bear right now

tumblr_m1zatkGpHN1qay71go1_500.gif

Just angry that after what we did to them last season we still seem to have a complex and bottle it with these utter scumbags - we need to be fookin nastier and more fookin evil than these devil worshipping slags

dctid said:
kp789 said:

Do you really really believe this shit
Trying to lift the mood. In all seriousness though, look at players like Suarez and Rekik in comparison to their younger players.

mansour's tow ropes said:
to anyone who isn't disappointed after this game - there is something wrong with your head
Thats feckin true.... :( im disappointed,cause im here since....
akzjfa.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.