dont be dissapointed

kp789 said:
dctid said:
kp789 said:
I don't actually feel that disappointed after today's match. I feel it is such a bigger occasion for them than it is for us. The season is long. No reason why we cant go and win every game from now till may, even with we dont end up winning the league, we are a club in transition. They are an ageing team with very average younger players. Just look at they youngsters at our club! Be prepared for years of blue domination. Chin up

Do you really really believe this shit
Trying to lift the mood. In all seriousness though, look at players like Suarez and Rekik in comparison to their younger players.

Fiar enough fella me being a slapped arese - hate just fucking hate losing to these bastards and the way they celebrated at the end made it worse

Ferguson has built team after team and many of the players he buys i dont think many other managers would take a second look but they grind out the results year on year, personallt i think they are better this year than last year and they only lost it on goal difference

They will alswats be a major force with Ferguson and whilst that twat is still their manager i think that they will win more silverwear than we will

Gutted again me being a slapped arse i guess

I thought that we OK in the 1st half and were mugged by a lethal Utd forward line

2nd half we were as good as we have been all season.

Have to take that in football. Unfortunately some City fans can't take defeat. And Utd players take some blame too

A pity we aren't going to be talking about a great game of football after that

dctid said:
kp789 said:
dctid said:
Do you really really believe this shit
Trying to lift the mood. In all seriousness though, look at players like Suarez and Rekik in comparison to their younger players.

Fiar enough fella me being a slapped arese - hate just fucking hate losing to these bastards and the way they celebrated at the end made it worse

Ferguson has built team after team and many of the players he buys i dont think many other managers would take a second look but they grind out the results year on year, personallt i think they are better this year than last year and they only lost it on goal difference

They will alswats be a major force with Ferguson and whilst that twat is still their manager i think that they will win more silverwear than we will

Calm down mate, they will mess up and we will take advantage. Trust Mancini. Ferguson will retire soon and then we really will see what they are made of

MCFC BOB said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
we are the better team
Nah.

We were much the better side when we 'upped the ante' ...... but we have to learn to play in BOTH halves , we didn't show enough urgency, or concentration , in that first half yet again !

let's get over it and prepare real war
calm down like nasty boy
think he's great mind controller

Absolutely IMPERATIVE that we win at Newcastle now .....

kp789 said:
dctid said:
kp789 said:

Calm down mate, they will mess up and we will take advantage. Trust Mancini. Ferguson will retire soon and then we really will see what they are made of

Fucking hate it i really really cant describe my feelings loosing to those wankers

All will be well next week i hope

dctid said:
kp789 said:
dctid said:

Fucking hate it i really really cant describe my feelings loosing to those wankers

All will be well next week i hope
I expect it to spur us on and really kick start our season. Just what we need, get back to the city of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.