Dont ever doubt Garry Cook again......

samharris said:
The one thing that we've all forgotten about is our song.

CITY,CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

strange how we can sing it but when garry cook says it he gets abuse..

FOR FUCKS SAKE...

We are City from Maine Road?! ;-)

shadygiz said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
The only thing this thread has shown is that some City fans are not happy unless they are fucking moaning. Can't moan about the team, let's moan about the CEO. His crime? Saying we are going to be great.

The complete bastard!

totally agree mate....don't forget this guy is a lot closer to city's moneymen and their future plans than ANY of us or the media will ever be
Same here. Its getting tedious the amount of moaning about trivial shite. I'm boring myself moaning about the moaning. I'll stop if everyone else does.

samharris said:

FOR FUCKS SAKE...

It's not about what Cook actually says or does though mate, some people need a witch to hunt at all times, and unfortunately our club has always had more people like that than most other clubs.

Personally, I think that single point is why we have been shit for so long.

City attracts life's moaners it seems.

blueinsa said:
Global Manager and then President yet he had fuck all to do with it? Regardless of how long the brand had been going, he was a major player in a still, worldwide strong brand and to try and diminish that is wrong imo.

My point that he joined the Jordan Brand in 2006, and the Jordan Brand started in 1985, having it's most successful period in 1997. I don't see to how that equates as 'building it'. Before this, he was working on another highly successful brand, Nike Team Sports.

I'm not trying to diminish anything that Cook has done. In fact, I think his CV is impressive enough to stand on its own merit rather than us overstating his achievements and plain making stuff up.

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Global Manager and then President yet he had fuck all to do with it? Regardless of how long the brand had been going, he was a major player in a still, worldwide strong brand and to try and diminish that is wrong imo.

My point that he joined the Jordan Brand in 2006, and the Jordan Brand started in 1985, having it's most successful period in 1997. I don't see to how that equates as 'building it'. Before this, he was working on another highly successful brand, Nike Team Sports.

I'm not trying to diminish anything that Cook has done. In fact, I think his CV is impressive enough to stand on it's own merit rather than us overstating his achievements and plain making stuff up.

Fair do's.

What is undoubted though is that if this guy didnt have the skills, he would never have got the jobs he got with Nike.

Top quality guy in his job and we are lucky to have him, if he wasnt, i can almost guarantee that the Sheik would have binned him by now so he must be doing something right.

tbh i am not boverd what he does as long as we preform on the pitch and i also think he has only done one thing wrong and that was when he fu*ked up the kaka deal

samharris said:

Best point yet!!

MadchesterCity said:
samharris said:

Best point yet!!

Garry Cook also said he wants to end our "City till I die" saying...

Cook makes me smile. He's like a normal human being who appears to love City. He makes mistakes yes... Or is he just an astute business man getting in touch with his market?

Whatever he is ..he has achieved his aim of lots of publicity , hype and an exciting potential for the club and the fans and about fking time too!

We are going to start winning instead of being in the shadow of those swamp dwelling scum bags. I for one can't wait.

I am SICK and tired of years of losing or mediocrity.

Let's be a winning club and shout from the fking TREETOPS that we will be the NUMBER ONE football club on the planet!

(even if I won't be able to afford to go...lol)

Fucking come on CITY!

I love this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.