Dont ever doubt Garry Cook again......

Didsbury Dave said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
Another clevver, very good point, imo

Clever? Clever my arse.

I've watched City for 30 odd years and the rabble rousing bombast of some johnny cum lately who got giddy after too many Buds is not going to make me "believe".

My belief comes from the team I watch every week and the manager who buys and trains them.

Don't patronise me by saying this man is "educating me". He's a corporate clown trying to impose his trite values on our club.

The sooner he is out the better.

far away to have any intention to patronize You neither misrespect U're long lasting passion,
Just wanna stand for an opinion, that sounds me rational, If I may.

law74 said:
So once again this numpty has made us look as arrogant as the rag twots down the road, and in the same breath has done baconfaces job for him for wednesday night.
Get rid soonest please.

Agree... If anybody else is a boot licker & a moron.... then it is Mr Cook. Fuckwit of the highest order..

shadygiz said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
The only thing this thread has shown is that some City fans are not happy unless they are fucking moaning. Can't moan about the team, let's moan about the CEO. His crime? Saying we are going to be great.

The complete bastard!

totally agree mate....don't forget this guy is a lot closer to city's moneymen and their future plans than ANY of us or the media will ever be

Both those quotes seem to me as natural, common sense as mathematics: no means of arguing against.
Apparently it does not result to be so amongst mates sharing the same, equal aim.

Perhaps, what I fail to understand is that not all the people in the world are great to have their bellies fed up, neither all of them like to be qualified and enhanced, nor all of them like to turn the corner and discover what's up... sometimes people are simply scared of unknown and progress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.