Don't feel sorry for Mancini

ColinBellsjockstrap

OK,

Firstly, let me say I like Roberto, I think he is a good guy, obviously the jury's out on whether the decision to sack him was a right one or wrong....I personally would have liked him to stay.

However, he has been very well rewarded by the club and will leave with a severance package which will be much much more than most of us see in our lifetime, plus he will almost certainly find a new position within a month or so.

Ultimately, the players should take a long hard look at themselves.

Any reason for starting yet another Mancini thread? He will be off to Monaco soon enough to be reunited with his yacht, which I'm reliably informed is one of the biggest and best equipped on the entire Mediterranean coast.

Great Guy Loved by the Fans .he failed to delivier this season .The Club ha sspent millions & rightly or wrongly want continued sucess year on year

lionheart said:
Any reason for starting yet another Mancini thread? He will be off to Monaco soon enough to be reunited with his yacht, which I'm reliably informed is one of the biggest and best equipped on the entire Mediterranean coast.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.kifaruyachts.com/EN/our_company_history.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kifaruyachts.com/EN/our_company_history.asp</a>

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He can slag off players but the second he slags off the brass and the brass's reps he's dug his own grave!

I was hoping he would be here for a generation.
He was in his right to slag some of the players off too many have under achieved this year especially the so called Big players,as for slagging off the brass if they had backed him last year we would have probably won the title again,is not time to send the spaniards back to Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.