Don't feel sorry for Mancini

Bluedancer said:
dctid said:
Bluedancer said:
What a nasty bastard you are......some of you have very short memories!! This guy made me proud of what my club achieved and no I didn't want him 'hung out to dry' or sacked in this way, but one thing I do know is that whoever we bring in I will support exactly the same as I did Bobby!!

Agreed he brought growm men to tears 12 months ago - short memories

For me i was gutted i could see why he was sacked but i thought he should have got naother 12 months but he has gone
Absolutely dcitd, felt the same and felt he should have got another year, but hey ho he's gone, not the way we would have liked, but why do people have to have a go at what he brought to our club. Those will be special memories for me

exactly there is no need to disrespect a City Legend

that league triumph is still way too fresh in the memory for any of that

Jaques said:
I cried all night for our dear leader Bobby who lost from Wigan. So when I think that he is now fired and unemployed I want to cry.

Bobby, we will always love you, please don't go? Oh Bobby?

Seriously many here are pathetic. Why we need to feel sorry for Italian dude which had spending habits "oh I need new shoes, give me a new shoes" just like Tamara Ecclestone? Least Tamara spend her daddy money.

That guy was expensive joke from day one to day when he was sacked and he cashed a tons of money in mean time.
im guessing your on day release with a comment like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.