Don't feel sorry for Mancini

Bluedancer said:
Jaques said:
I cried all night for our dear leader Bobby who lost from Wigan. So when I think that he is now fired and unemployed I want to cry.

Bobby, we will always love you, please don't go? Oh Bobby?

Seriously many here are pathetic. Why we need to feel sorry for Italian dude which had spending habits "oh I need new shoes, give me a new shoes" just like Tamara Ecclestone? Least Tamara spend her daddy money.

That guy was expensive joke from day one to day when he was sacked and he cashed a tons of money in mean time.
What a nasty bastard you are......some of you have very short memories!! This guy made me proud of what my club achieved and no I didn't want him 'hung out to dry' or sacked in this way, but one thing I do know is that whoever we bring in I will support exactly the same as I did Bobby!!

Agreed he brought growm men to tears 12 months ago - short memories

For me i was gutted i could see why he was sacked but i thought he should have got naother 12 months but he has gone

I will always consider Roberto Mancini as the first manager to become a genuine City legend in my time supporting this club, (late seventies) but in the cold light of day in the world of modern football I can totally understand why the change has to be made.

Results this year have been a real mixed bag, some were impressive, some were workmanlike, but all too many were nowhere near the standards we had set last season. Our owners and management team want us to become one of the most successful football teams in the world for a long time and are willing to take one or two tough decisions along the way to achieve this. We must back Sheikh Mansour and his team through this no matter how badly we think Mancini has been treated, and also back the team tonight to secure that second place.

Keep together blues and do not let the media ars*holes delude into thinking this is an outrage and that most of them have not been begging for Mancini to be sacked for the last two years, they clearly have.

Jaques said:
I cried all night for our dear leader Bobby who lost from Wigan. So when I think that he is now fired and unemployed I want to cry.

Seriously many here are pathetic. Why we need to feel sorry for Italian dude which had spending habits "oh I need new shoes, give me a new shoes" just like Tamara Ecclestone? Least Tamara spend her daddy money.

That guy was expensive joke from day one to day when he was sacked and he cashed a tons of money in mean time.

What about all the shite he inherited from the previous managers,as for expensive joke well you need to be a comedian to manage the set of jokers we have at the momemt,Yaya threatening to leave if he hadn't signed a new contract by the saturday of that week when he was at the African nations cup,Nasri threatening Mancini,Joe playing like a clown how many chances in a game do the Strikers need we must average over 10 shots on target every game no wonder Mancini slags them off it's the players that have cost him his job and they should hang their heads in shame.

Jaques said:
Bluedancer said:
What a nasty bastard you are......some of you have very short memories!! This guy made me proud of what my club achieved and no I didn't want him 'hung out to dry' or sacked in this way, but one thing I do know is that whoever we bring in I will support exactly the same as I did Bobby!!
Get lost, without Mansour your dear leader Mancini will be in Parma producing spaghetti for Germans. Mansour is the men, not Manchini.

He get sacked in City for exactly the same reasons just like in Internazionale. He's loser and because of him Ferguson yestarday celebrated.
What a fuckin load of shite you talk!!!!

stanedge said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He can slag off players but the second he slags off the brass and the brass's reps he's dug his own grave!

I was hoping he would be here for a generation.
He was in his right to slag some of the players off too many have under achieved this year especially the so called Big players,as for slagging off the brass if they had backed him last year we would have probably won the title again,is not time to send the spaniards back to Barcelona.

I take it you KNOW the full story, could you please explain so we aren't sat here in the dark.

FFS!!

Seedy Ron said:
I will always consider Roberto Mancini as the first manager to become a genuine City legend in my time supporting this club, (late seventies) but in the cold light of day in the world of modern football I can totally understand why the change has to be made.

Results this year have been a real mixed bag, some were impressive, some were workmanlike, but all too many were nowhere near the standards we had set last season. Our owners and management team want us to become one of the most successful football teams in the world for a long time and are willing to take one or two tough decisions along the way to achieve this. We must back Sheikh Mansour and his team through this no matter how badly we think Mancini has been treated, and also back the team tonight to secure that second place.

Keep together blues and do not let the media ars*holes delude into thinking this is an outrage and that most of them have not been begging for Mancini to be sacked for the last two years, they clearly have

Unity, well said mate.

dctid said:
Bluedancer said:
Jaques said:

Agreed he brought growm men to tears 12 months ago - short memories

For me i was gutted i could see why he was sacked but i thought he should have got naother 12 months but he has gone
Absolutely dcitd, felt the same and felt he should have got another year, but hey ho he's gone, not the way we would have liked, but why do people have to have a go at what he brought to our club. Those will be special memories for me

stanedge said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
He can slag off players but the second he slags off the brass and the brass's reps he's dug his own grave!

I was hoping he would be here for a generation.
He was in his right to slag some of the players off too many have under achieved this year especially the so called Big players,as for slagging off the brass if they had backed him last year we would have probably won the title again,is not time to send the spaniards back to Barcelona.

Sure he had the right to slag them...but as a leader, when you don't command the respect of the dressing room, your players are not likely to take that type of criticism as well as they probably would.

Jaques said:
Bluedancer said:
Get lost, without Mansour your dear leader Mancini will be in Parma producing spaghetti for Germans. Mansour is the men, not Manchini.

He get sacked in City for exactly the same reasons just like in Internazionale. He's loser and because of him Ferguson yestarday celebrated.

Juding by the terrible grammar and lack of logic 'Jaques' is just another glory hunter from afar with a piss poor opinion.

I suppose it's also likely that you are just a WUM from rag cafe, regardless of this do us a favour Mods and rid us of such drivel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.