Don't forget Dzeko's part in our title win!

I done a goal count of him from the end of season mag. Its totalled to about 19 if I remember correctly. Not bad considering he wasn't playing all the time. Would defo like him to stay but then it makes you wonder if the stories are true about us goin for Ibrahimovic. We defo need a tall guy up front. Both together would be great !! but then you start lookin at having to drop players.

clarion said:
14 goals in 16 start !!

Yeah, I counted in all comps. His league record was impressive. We started fookin things up when we played Aguero and Balo together. If my memory serves me right, Aguero didnt score a single goal when played along side Balo but score in more or less every game when played along side Dzeko.

Ha. bar the last game of the season of course !!

Never slagged him off on here but was starting to doubt him, but that has been put away after last Sunday.

Just checked his twitter account, some great photos there, he seems genuinely excited (which of course he should be!), and I cannot see why we should let him go. I have said on other threads that we have 4 top strikers and I would leave well alone.

Thanks Edin. Some fantastic work this season and topped off with a top, top goal against QPR. I loved the way he lost his marker, was aggressive and wanted the ball more than anyone else. If he had started along with Micah I think we'd have been more solid and battered them by the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.