Don't forget Dzeko's part in our title win!

I really do like Dzeko, one of my favourite people at City. He always seems to be happy and works hard. Is he good enough for a team like us? Definitely, but I just don't think he fits in with our type of play. He is a great sub player for us to try and give us a plan B with his height but he is too good a player to be a sub but not good enough for us to base our team around.

Love the guy, seems so genuine and I think he's a cracking player and does give us something different. Like to see him n Aguero have a lengthy run together up front.

pominoz said:
How can we forget anything he does?

He only has to lace his boots up the right way and there will be a thread on here saying what a genius he is.
Also there will be few posters who show up in each and every of these threads, that will write how much they hate him.

Love Edin. He is just what we need. 14 goals in 16 starts says everything. Can you imagine if he had played, say, 35 games?

He is a serious goal scorer. Just hope he is not allowed to leave.

I think his goal was more important, without his Aguero's wouldn't have happened. If Aguero's never happened, we still could have got one in the next 2 minutes.

city diehard said:
EaglesFan said:
city diehard said:
Seems like a nice person but he's not good enough, by the end he was our fourth striker, but props to him for getting the second goal, his best moment.

14 goals in 16 starts - good enough for me.

Find another "4th striker" of that caliber, I dare you.

Can't just rely on stats, the goal drought which he had was horrendous, if you can't score against a make shift centre half pairing of Heitinga and fcukin Tony Hibbert your not good enough. It's also what else you do on the football pitch ie. involvement in play. Also 6 of his total goals were in two games.

You should really think twice before you write nonsense again! So what if 6 of his goals were in TWO GAMES ? Remember that City won the title on goal difference and those 6 goals were crucial in the end as any other goal scored by any city player. Same could be said for other City strikes who had hat-trick(s) and 2 goal games.

Is really nonsense when posters on here always use his 4goal vs spuds against him and make that to be a bad thing, even though he is the first Manchester City player to score four goals in one Premier League match.

adorado30 said:
city diehard said:
EaglesFan said:
14 goals in 16 starts - good enough for me.

Find another "4th striker" of that caliber, I dare you.

Can't just rely on stats, the goal drought which he had was horrendous, if you can't score against a make shift centre half pairing of Heitinga and fcukin Tony Hibbert your not good enough. It's also what else you do on the football pitch ie. involvement in play. Also 6 of his total goals were in two games.

You should really think twice before you write nonsense again! So what if 6 of his goals were in TWO GAMES ? Remember that City won the title on goal difference and those 6 goals were crucial in the end as any other goal scored by any city player. Same could be said for other City strikes who had hat-trick(s) and 2 goal games.

Is really nonsense when posters on here always use his 4goal vs spuds against him and make that to be a bad thing, even though he is the first Manchester City player to score four goals in one Premier League match.

Calm down... I realise that we won the league on GD, well aware of it and yes those goals helped but that could be said for any player. Apart from those two games, he's been average at best and his performances (Everton Away, two home games which followed to name a few) have been woeful. Can't JUST judge a striker on his goals. That's why he will go this summer.

1azur said:
pominoz said:
How can we forget anything he does?

He only has to lace his boots up the right way and there will be a thread on here saying what a genius he is.
Also there will be few posters who show up in each and every of these threads, that will write how much they hate him.
examples?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.