" dont forget to wrap up warm......"

corky1970 said:
fuck off you patronising gap toothed ****

i dont need some woman working for national television to point out that the snow might be a bit chilly and i mustnt go out in shorts and a t-shirt.

" dont forget to take a brolly" when rain is coming

ooo really!!! can you wipe my arse aswell you left wing lesbian slag
Agree with you Corky......but who the fuck is it whos got your goat up

Sleep tight, because you deserve it

Sleep tight, I'll be sleeping in a padlock sleeping bag, thank you very much, pal.

pee dubya said:
Fuckit, i'm going for a naked run.

Ugh, the mental image. For some reason I'm reminded of this:

2199-dafuq_f.jpg

corky1970 said:

i dont need some woman working for national television to point out that the snow might be a bit chilly and i mustnt go out in shorts and a t-shirt.

Yeah, and that Tony guy on ITV told us that if we were going out and driving we had to be careful. So if it's not snowing yer can drive like a maniac!

corky1970 said:

left wing are you for real

she`s a overlapping fullback you tosser

What about that weird fucker in a tracksuit telling everyone to fasten their seatbelts in the seventies? If we'd listened to everything he said we'd have been quite literally bang in trouble.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.