" dont forget to wrap up warm......"

johnny on the spot said:
What about that weird fucker in a tracksuit telling everyone to fasten their seatbelts in the seventies? If we'd listened to everything he said we'd have been quite literally bang in trouble.
Didn't he wear a normal suit for those adverts? Or am I thinking of the ones he did about trains? Was obviously in disguise.

Re: " dont forget to wrap up warm......"

I intend to wear about 5 layers today I will look like a pass the parcel. !

Seosa said:
pee dubya said:
Fuckit, i'm going for a naked run.

Ugh, the mental image. For some reason I'm reminded of this:

2199-dafuq_f.jpg

Huh, wtf is going on here.

Do they still have that bit on the end of Crimewatch where they reassure scared pensioners - 'Don't have nightmares,as statistically you have a slightly better than even money chance of making it through the night without being burgled and gang raped by a pack of feral crackheads with aids who would rip your head off and bugger your still-twitching corpse,before stealing everything you have worked your entire life for and fencing it to their dealer for a couple of rocks of crystal meth'?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Do they still have that bit on the end of Crimewatch where they reassure scared pensioners - 'Don't have nightmares,as statistically you have a slightly better than even money chance of making it through the night without being burgled and gang raped by a pack of feral crackheads with aids who would rip your head off and bugger your still-twitching corpse,before stealing everything you have worked your entire life for and fencing it to their dealer for a couple of rocks of crystal meth'?

Yes but the odds are shorter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.