Don't let Mancini be the next Premier League Manager sacked!

MaineRoadBlue said:
Now I had to think long and hard before starting this thread as in doing so I am almost becoming part of the problem I wish to expose; but here we go!

Negativity and Defeatism are like a cancer and must be cut out before they kill us!

We, yes we, Fans, Players, Management alike now have a situation were due to the air of negativity and defeatism that we are exuding as a collective group our Manager, Roberto Mancini, yes him, the one who has given us our only success in 44 years and completely destroyed Baconface at mind games, is currently sat at 5/4 (clear favourite) to be the next manager to be sacked!

Meanwhile the old drunken fool from fantasy island is the clear outsider at 100/1!

Now, for those of you who are reading this and think so what!, then think long and think hard about what you say about Mancini's tenure of our club!

We currently sit 2nd in the league with only 3 defeats to date. We have as good a chance as any team left in the FA Cup of winning it and our Champion's League failure was more down to our group probably including the two eventual finalist and a corrupt draw that put us there initially!

Sure Mancini might make the odd mistake, however of all the manager's in English football, he's made fewer than anyone else in the last 2 years. In fact during that time, until last evening against Southampton, we had not lost a Premier League game by more than a single goal! And of those we have lost this season, Sunderland and United, were more about Joe Hart and Samir Nasri's failings than Roberto Mancini's doing.

In short, individual mistakes cannot be legislated for, and we could have had Messi and Ronaldo playing for us last night, but if Hart wants to let one through his legs and Barry wants to knock one in his own net then in the words of Roberto Mancini "It's difficult"

What we need to do is a collective bunch, and that is every last one of us, is take it on the chin, accept it, learn from it and move on.

What we don't need to do is hound, arguably, the best manager we have ever had, out of his job by this incessant negativity and defeatism.

Just imagine how awful it would be to have to once again suffer that drunken arrogant fool Ferguson gloating that he has 'seen off another City manager'. I for one could stomach that much less than any bad performance at Southampton!

Don't let it happen fellow blues. Stand firm, stand strong and support our manager.

Let's just see for once whether we can 'see off' Ferguson instead.
Man management by Roberto will be crucial. We don't need to be drastic just to respond positivelly.

End of the season, he's got to go, whether we qualify for the Chimps League or not......and if you want to give yourself a minor coronary go check out Arsenal's remaining fixtures. A piece of absolute piss compared to ours. Even their game at home to the rags will be a dead rubber

Exeter Blue I am here said:
End of the season, he's got to go, whether we qualify for the Chimps League or not......and if you want to give yourself a minor coronary go check out Arsenal's remaining fixtures. A piece of absolute piss compared to ours. Even their game at home to the rags will be a dead rubber

There are no easy fixtures come the season's end. Our struggle last night and against QPR in May prove that.

Just as we are not likely to make up 9 points on United, as we are only averaging a fraction over 2 points a game, Arsenal, a team who are averaging just 1.7 points a game will have even less chance of closing a 9 point gap to ourselves.

In short, I won't give myself a coronary, and I suggest you stop exuding the very negativity and defeatism I am on about to avoid having one yourself.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:

There are no easy fixtures come the season's end. Our struggle last night and against QPR in May prove that.

Just as we are not likely to make up 9 points on United, as we are only averaging a fraction over 2 points a game, Arsenal, a team who are averaging just 1.7 points a game will have even less chance of closing a 9 point gap to ourselves.

In short, I won't give myself a coronary, and I suggest you stop exuding the very negativity and defeatism I am on about to avoid having one yourself.

Head, sand, bury

We are staying I say we are staying up

The whole team had a bad day at the office, couldn't string any passes together, thing teams have got us sussex at the moment, they pay a high line and press, stifling the little magician, we need a plan B, then a plan C we,ve got the talent just nobody getting them all to function.

A satisfactory season is qualifying for the Champs league and a trip to wembley defeating the rags again

We,re not really here, we are not not we,re not really here

Ps, Our fans were impeccable yesterday, some great tunes and out sung Southampton

Eddie Man City said:
Lets support bobby.... He has made us all very happy in recent times...... Short memories!!

I love nothing better than to be able to support him. But, all I see is him making the players scapegoats for his tactical mismanagement of this great squad and the piss poor man management of player's.

How many great or good performances have we seen this year and how many times has he been out thought and out fought by mangers with poorer squads.

34026237.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.