Don't let the media talk us into a 'crisis'

davealvers said:
PS it does make me chuckle to think that 3-2 and 1-0 cup defeats to U*d and Liverpool is considered a crisis when just a few years ago that would be considered fantastic form!

Fully agree!!!

Had dippers and scum plonkers trying to take the piss and not understanding why I am not arsed.

Win on Mon and all will be right again !

The trouble with the media is that they react so ridiculously to every little twist and turn, making teams favourites or writing teams off on the basis of one or two matches, they haven't a fucking clue. If we were playing like this without all the absentees then I'd worry that we were in crisis. As it is, it is just a difficult period that we have to muddle through. I'd settle for 4 points from the next two matches given the situation and then kick on when the spine of the team returns. If we turn the cup tie around it would be a bonus but I won't lose any sleep over that match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.