dont spend at the swamp

I hear some sad bastards even throw away their shoes after walking on the swamp's concourses.

Kin'ell, i don't need a tin hat to say imo this is yet another shite thread bout man united.

It's not as if they have bods pissin in our pint pots down on concourse ffs, i'm smart enough to eat well beforehand when goin theirs of a D-Day so have no need of their foods buh' when i wanna beer at the match i damn well don't give two shites bout who's ground we're in, i'm gettin served, end of. (takes for ages anyways as all n' sundry are on it)

Doe's anyone really think the 'press' or united give a fuck about how much we spend when playin em over their's ? Do they fuck, they've enough twats swampin mega store to worry if we dent their takings for a single day, not to mention 70K odd other compliant spenders.

Everytime we play em over theirs i invision a win, more than most we've lost, but hey, for those of us that always make it in there's nowt like the buzz...

Irlamblue said:
please please.. everybody who is going to the swamp this season...

dont buy a drink.....................bring your own
dont buy a pie............................ have a good breakfast
dont buy a programme.............. there shit anyway
dont buy anything
Nothing..

dont give manure any of your money

just have a piss

see what the press say !!!

but still pay £50 for a ticket?

Isn't not buying a pint there, even if you really want one just cutting your nose off to spite your face? Wouldn't we all just look bitter if we refused to spend any money there?

As WNRH said, just by being there, you've given them money in the form of paying for a ticket, so whats an extra few quid on a pint or a programme? If it's gunna help you, and you can afford it, then just buy it.

Years ago my old man used to go with a mate of his to the swamp on derby days.

When leaving the place his mate used to set his footwear on fire and go home in bare feet .
I havn`t or ever would go there but that` a personal choice and i like my footwear and would hate to go home without my shoes.

that'll teach 'em, bet they'll be gutted missing that extra 3 quid for a pint after they've just got a nice £50 out of you for a ticket

oh wait...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.